Robroy.

Pm won’t let me send it bud.

Img_0663.jpg

Its fallen over… You haven’t run into to any old duffers again have you? :grimacing:

Radar19:
Its fallen over…

That’s why he’s spilt his coke everywhere! :open_mouth:

Yeah yeah yeah, take the ■■■■ if you like. I was merely showing a picture of me descending Sutton Bank! :wink:

the maoster:
Yeah yeah yeah, take the ■■■■ if you like. I was merely showing a picture of me descending Sutton Bank! :wink:

“Descending”? Looks like you clearly fell off it!

Hmmnn…parked up in a quiet corner. A quick flash of headlights, and a pm to Robroy.

I am sure it’s all perfectly innocent mate… :wink: ( Don’t forget to light a candle for extra erm…’ romance ’ ) :neutral_face:

eagerbeaver:
Hmmnn…parked up in a quiet corner. A quick flash of headlights, and a pm to Robroy.

I am sure it’s all perfectly innocent mate… :wink: ( Don’t forget to light a candle for extra erm…’ romance ’ ) :neutral_face:

You’re just ■■■■ jealous, but if you want to join us, promise to wear that clingfilm around your face, with the hole for the mouth …ooooh yes.baby. :sunglasses:

Wtf am I saying here :open_mouth: Jeez, my reputation is shot to ribbons as it is on here already :unamused:
:laughing: :laughing:

Btw Cheers Maost, got it… :wink:

(Bad move putting my name up here as a thread title, …Supermultiblue will be orgasmic, he won’t be able to resist going straight for it. :unamused:
:laughing: :laughing: )

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

You’re just [zb] jealous, but if you want to join us, promise to wear that clingfilm around your face, with the hole for the mouth …ooooh yes.baby. :sunglasses:

Wtf am I saying here :open_mouth: Jeez, my reputation is shot to ribbons as it is on here already :unamused:
:laughing: :laughing:

Reputation? What reputation!? :grimacing:

Christ Rob. Talk about one shot and two kills :frowning:

(Knew that bloody cling wrap would come back to haunt me ) Me, you and Maoster in an Actros FFS. Sounds like the worst male ■■■■■ ever imagined… :grimacing:

eagerbeaver:

(Knew that bloody cling wrap would come back to haunt me ) Me, you and Maoster in an Actros FFS. Sounds like the worst male ■■■■■ ever imagined… :grimacing:

Oh Jeesuss, I’ve just eaten my tea, :open_mouth: … ■■■■ off will you.!
:smiley:

eagerbeaver:

Solicitors letter on its way to you young man! :imp:

the maoster:

eagerbeaver:

Solicitors letter on its way to you young man! :imp:

Can’t you three just agree an even split on royalties? :open_mouth:

Apologies viewers. Due to a technical issue, TNUK has been broadcast alongside The Adult channel.

Normal service will resume soon, do not adjust your screens.

Nothing else to say about this thread, just putting it back at the top of the page to massage my ego. :sunglasses:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Sorry. :blush:

Feel free to abuse. :smiley:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .

funny-■■■■-fail-man-truck.jpg

the nodding donkey:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

20170326_153022.jpg