Will leaving the EU make your life better?

muckles:
Personally I think the ordinary working people of the developed economies will continue to see conditions worsen while we continue with an uncontrolled globalised capitalist system, where multi national corporations have more power than elected governments and where the majority of those elected are in the pocket of the corporations of financials institutions.

The EU is part of this system, why do you think that the leadership of the Conservative party supports membership? I doubt it was because of the EU’s great record on social reform?
Why do you think the leaders of the multi-national corporations support membership? Because of the EU’s agenda on workers rights?
And what about the financial institution do think their support of the EU is because of the policy of wealth redistributioin from those institutions to the ordinary people?

The problem we have is we have a government and establishment who want to peruse the same global trade policies, that they’ve pushed in the EU. So I think we are screwed either way unless more people from more countries rise up against the present system.

I think there is something happening, the ongoing effects of the financial crash, which as always meant ordinary people suffering from austerity measures and high unemployment, especially youth unemployment in parts of Europe while those who caused it were bailed out and allowed to carry on lining their pockets and the fact the ideas can spread on social media without censorship from media outlets controlled by the rich and powerful means there is a ground swell of people who want change, but those in power and who have benefited from the present system aren’t going to give it away, they will fight, firstly with little sweetnes, properganda and trying to discredit anybody that pushes for change and if that fails they’ll get nasty.

+1 The working man/woman is screwed either way, and it will only get worse…

So when we were given the choice of saying more of the same please, or something different, you can’t be surprised by the result!