Nose Picking when driving - £500 and 6 points!

Had to come, worse than mobile phones!

http://southendnewsnetwork.com/news/nose-picking-while-driving-punishment-increased-to-six-points-and-a-500-fine/

Will your fine depend on the Beak. :confused:

HAve they made smoking or vaping whilst driving illegal yet?
Funny how they deem you can’t have a good dig in your nose whilst driving but having a burning stick hanging out your mouth is ok■■?

mushroomman:

I hear it’s halved if someone else picks it for you whilst you’re driving.

Evil8Beezle:

mushroomman:

I hear it’s halved if someone else picks it for you whilst you’re driving.[/quote

but it goes back up if they eat it :open_mouth:

mushroomman:

Who nose…

xichrisxi:
Funny how they deem you can’t have a good dig in your nose whilst driving but having a burning stick hanging out your mouth is ok■■?

I think you’ll find that Southend News Network is a satirical website and the story is intended to be humorous rather than factual.

Harry Monk:

xichrisxi:

I think you’ll find that Southend News Network is a satirical website and the story is intended to be humorous rather than factual.

Even so my point remains…

Harry Monk:

xichrisxi:

Spot on Harry! But watch out, some bright spark in government will think it’s a good idea :laughing:

I would get the sentence reduced by asking the judge to take admission of one case of scratching my arse, and one of tugging at my knackers for comfort reasons to be taken into consideration. :smiley: