Avoid central London - area on lockdown

In case anyone is planning to go to central London today, its currently recommended its avoided due to ongoing very serious “security incident” around Westminster.

Affecting Westminster bridge and Parliament area but likely to cause chaos around related areas quickly.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39355940

Looks like parliament had gunshots outside, someone crashed into several people on westminster bridge and policeman stabbed so far.

It goes without saying that my thoughts go to any innocents who were injured (or worse) here. A part of me however is quite happy that this is a case of the chickens coming home to roost and I’m happy that those in power who make decisions on unfettered and rampant immigration are finally themselves seeing the harsh reality of their liberalism.

Newsflash on TV that a policeman has been stabbed :open_mouth: more news to follow according to report.

Policeman stabbed, knife man has been shot, 4x4 has drove into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge

Thoughts go to all those affected

Watching news right now. Treated as terrorist incident until they know otherwise.

I wish they’d knock it on the head now with the news coverage it just adds to the feeling of self importance of these people.

People seem more preoccuiped with the goon using a selfie-stick…

1 woman confirmed dead on Westminster bridge,12 reported injured some with “catastrophic injuries” according to the hospital statement.

What’s the betting they blame it “mental health issues” like always.Maybe as to where its happened they might realise what a ■■■■ state the country is in doubt it tho.

3 confirmed dead now R.I.P 2 members of the public and the police officer

Daytrunker:
1 woman confirmed dead on Westminster bridge,12 reported injured some with “catastrophic injuries” according to the hospital statement.

What’s the betting they blame it “mental health issues” like always.Maybe as to where its happened they might realise what a [zb] state the country is in doubt it tho.

It would take to the point of them being held down with the neck on the chopping block and hearing them cry allan’s snackbar before they would actually realise, well that’s londonistahn for you and the affects of the invasion

the maoster:
It goes without saying that my thoughts go to any innocents who were injured (or worse) here. A part of me however is quite happy that this is a case of the chickens coming home to roost and I’m happy that those in power who make decisions on unfettered and rampant immigration are finally themselves seeing the harsh reality of their liberalism.

+1. About time we followed Trump’s lead. Say what you want about him, but he doesn’t mince his words.

About time we stop being a bunch of ■■■■■■■.

eagerbeaver:

the maoster:

+1. About time we followed Trump’s lead. Say what you want about him, but he doesn’t mince his words.

Well said Beaver
Stuff political correctness our country protect it,least the scumbag attacker is dead should have shot him dead straight off.

Latest news is 9 dead ( including the policeman ) and 25 injured. r.i.p. to the deceased and condolences to all of their families.

Daytrunker:

eagerbeaver:

the maoster:

Well said Beaver
Stuff political correctness our country protect it,least the scumbag attacker is dead should have shot him dead straight off.

The Londonistahn mayor needs to be sacked too

Getting sick to my back teeth of hearing about innocent people going about their daily business getting killed and disabled because of our weak and pathetic government and tree hugging pacifists.

It’s about time ANY muslim convicted of terror related charges, has their ENTIRE family kicked out of the UK.

Let’s force these people to weedle out their own creatures. Soon stop when entire families go back to their caves.

You really can’t defend against people using cars as weapons and running about with kitchen knives stabbing folk.

We’re actually very lucky in this country that it’s quite difficult for these terrorists to acquire guns.

Just shows you how thick they are, that they attack one of the most highly protected areas of the uk and are taken down within minutes. There is probably more armed police in that square mile of London than anywhere else in the country. Let’s hope they don’t get wise and attack a truley soft target like a shopping centre etc.

Strange that the motives of the attacker/s hasn’t been mentioned yet, although I think we can all guess…

merc0447:
Just shows you how thick they are, that they attack one of the most highly protected areas of the uk and are taken down within minutes. There is probably more armed police in that square mile of London than anywhere else in the country. Let’s hope they don’t get wise and attack a truley soft target like a shopping centre etc.

The purpose or terrorism is to terrorise! To that end it’s not the body count that matters to these loons, more important to them is that they have shown that they can strike in the heart of our capital. There’ll be dancing in the streets all across the Middle East tonight after this attack at the heart of the infidels regardless of whether one or one thousand died.

Equally important to these subhuman scum is the increasingly important financial effect of these attacks. Tourism in the capital brings in immense revenue, how many would be tourists will now avoid the place? That is the “win” that the terrorists crave.

truckyboy:
Latest news is 9 dead ( including the policeman ) and 25 injured. r.i.p. to the deceased and condolences to all of their families.

Only 4 dead : the policeman, the attacker and 2 people on the bridge. Out of the injured he ran into, a group of French students of 15/16 years old that were on the bridge, critically injuring 3 of them.

WTF is “the terrorist was known to authorities” if they know kick them out before they do something happens,won’t stop everything but its a start too much ■■■■■ footing about " not wanting to offend a minority" sorry but British people deserve to be protected not pandering to immigrants,hate the country and everything it stands for except what they can scrounge…
About time politicians called a spade a spade not sitting on the fence not wanting to upset votes to keep them in a job