Advice needed

I know that there’s some old heads on here,so I just need some financial advice.
I’ve just recieved this e-mail,and to be honest,it sounds really tempting.
Money is a bit tight at the moment,so any opportunity of getting a few extra quid can’t be ignored.
Any advice would be welcome,particularly if you’ve had any dealings with this fellow :wink:

Hello Good Day, My name is Mr. Jeffrey Randall, I am a banker working with
Barclays bank Dubai in United Arab Emirates (U.A.E) i have a secured
business offer for you urgently that will be of benefit to both of our
families.but i will prefer us to discuss about it outside the Bank office
because of the confidentiality that is required. please contact me on my
private email bellow for further details.
Regards,Jeffrey Randall
Accountant at The Barclays bank Dubai (U.A.E),
Email: jeffreyrandall39@yahoo.com

Scam email.

woooooshhhh… :open_mouth:

id go for it if i was you…something to do with barclays bank,so it must be sound.i wish he would email me as all i keep getting is plagued with wifeys living within 300 yards of me gagging for nsa ■■■.(i dont bother with them as i live in a culdesac and theyre all geriatric mingebags)…sounds like your lucky day mate…buy a lottery tcket as well as you could be on a roll here… :open_mouth:

dieseldog999:
id go for it if i was you…something to do with barclays bank,so it must be sound.i wish he would email me as all i keep getting is plagued with wifeys living within 300 yards of me gagging for nsa ■■■.(i dont bother with them as i live in a culdesac and theyre all geriatric mingebags)…sounds like your lucky day mate…buy a lottery tcket as well as you could be on a roll here… :open_mouth:

Now there’s a coincidence :open_mouth: …there’s a woman 300 yds from me,who can be here in 10 minutes,offering me a b*****b :slight_smile:
I rang up her up and explained that I live in tin box for days at a time,and as such,certain aspects of my personal hygiene regime fall by the wayside,so I had to politely decline her very kind offer :wink: