To...two...too...2...

To : used as a function word to indicate movement or an action or condition suggestive of movement toward a place, person, or thing reached drove to the city went back to the original idea went to lunch

Two : being one more than one in number

Too : besides, also sell the house and furniture too
: to an excessive degree : excessively too large a house for usb : to such a degree as to be regrettable this time he has gone too farc : very didn’t seem too interested
: so 2d “I didn’t do it.” “You did too.”

2 : the number two, one more than one

Too much information to digest! :open_mouth:

You’re, as in you are, as in you’re having a larf (laugh) :smiling_imp:

If this thread is going the way I think, I’ll get this in early… :smiley:

She’s smuggling peanuts.

Ooooooo…

Rachel Riley. Whenever she’s on the telly, there’s a sort of ringing in my ears, everything in the room except Rachel goes all blurry and I struggle to think about anything else.

No, the post is aimed at someone far far less intelligent than Jimmy Carr’s high school crush.

Just saw the Rachel pic and forgot what the post was about…

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Taco: A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. A taco can be made with a variety of fillings, including beef, pork, chicken, seafood, vegetables, and cheese

Tacho: is short for tachograph, a device fitted to a vehicle that automatically records its speed and distance, together with the driver’s activity selected from a choice of modes.

:smiley: :smiley:

newmercman:
She’s smuggling peanuts.

Only two…

Plural for a lorry is lorries not lorrys
Battery ,batteries not batterys.
There and their, there is a difference .
Brake and break is not the same thing.

Nope…

No one’s guessed who this is aimed at.

Evil8Beezle:
If this thread is going the way I think, I’ll get this in early… :smiley:

How have I never seen this??! :open_mouth:

yourhavingalarf:
Nope…

No one’s guessed who this is aimed at.

Oh come on, there are so many candidates! :laughing:
And seriously, unless the poster is being an arse, I tend to just let it go over my head…
We’ve all got different abilities with the written word, but you can’t judge a person by it.
Or at least I hope not, as I know I’m a bit fuzzy at times, but also too lazy to better myself in that area…

So there’s only one transgression of ‘to’ or ‘too’ that registered with me recently, and that was the mule ND! :open_mouth:
And I purely picked up and stored his mistake, as he’s the Chief Grammar Commissar. :laughing:

Other than that, not a clue… :open_mouth:

And I lied, the misspelling of ‘whether’ does bug me… :imp:

It is too early to be botherd by this kind off juvenile point scoring.

the nodding donkey:

Evil8Beezle:

the nodding donkey:

I don’t need autocorrelation.

the nodding donkey:

Based on the thread, we’re only allowed up to 2 so not many points to be scored…unless someone can come up with a really fancy maths trick? As for auto correct, we don’t need no stinking auto correcting speilchucker although I wunder what threads would look like without it for those posting on there phones (know mine would be unreadable!).

PS: Can any one tell me weather it should be “auto correct”, “auto-correct”, “auto-[fb]ing I meant this not [fb] [fb] thing” or simply “[fb] this [fb] technology, I’m going back to pen and pencil” which is the correct speiling? :smiley:

Dozy…

Bless him. Always putting the wrong too in the wrong place. It’s almost like Terence Cuneo’s mouse in his paintings. I should be admiring the fine brushstrokes of the picture, the hours of thought, the choice of colour and fusion of light, instead I’m looking around the bottom of the picture for a mouse.

trevHCS:
Can any one tell me weather it should be

Sunny outside with scattered showers? :imp:

Or WHETHER it will be cloudy… :wink: