Rest mode.

Interesting. … :sunglasses:

the nodding donkey:

What’s interesting I’m obviously missing something !!

the nodding donkey:

I bet you’re the kind of driver that tries to get banned from customers premises :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:

the nodding donkey:

I bet you’re the kind of driver that tries to get banned from customers premises :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:
Only if they treat me like a child… :grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

OVLOV JAY:

the nodding donkey:

:laughing: :laughing:
Only if they treat me like a child… :grimacing:

Pretty much everywhere then :stuck_out_tongue:

OVLOV JAY:

the nodding donkey:

You clicked this before I edited I take it? :grimacing:

No, afterwards. I just get the impression that after lady garden gate, and the change of signature, you’re on a mission to get banned of placed on pre mod. Similar to me trying to get banned from cemex. Short of smacking someone, they wouldn’t play ball :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:
No, afterwards. I just get the impression that after lady garden gate, and the change of signature, you’re on a mission to get banned of placed on pre mod. Similar to me trying to get banned from cemex. Short of smacking someone, they wouldn’t play ball :laughing:

:grimacing:

Walking around Siniât without laces in my work boots really got on one of the forkies ■■■■. He gave me a lecture about how they could come off, and wether I played football without laces in my boots.
I told him I didn’t come to Ferrybridge to play football. He threatened to have me banned. I laughed and asked if they wanted their plasterboard or not. They did.

These threads just get weirder and weirder. Dozy makes more sense.

He meant to say in 2018 it will be illegal to sleep in the cab not wearing a full ppe of a hi viz ,hard hat and safety goggles .
Fluorescent pyjamas will be issued by all employers.
Dvsa and the Police will carry out random checks at night and issue fixed penalties of £250 .
Sleeping drivers will also be required to be secured in their bunk by means of a ratchet strap or safety belt in case a speeding bulk tipper hits up the back end on the lay by .
See article 125/567/18 paragraph 275 to 1990 amended to pages 12 to 36789.
All above for resting in the day on a tachograph break is required .

This thread doesn’t appear to have anything to do with HGV/PCV driving so it’s now in Bullies.