Is he really a driver?

Sorry but I’ve got to ask this question.
I’ve been on this forum for good few years now and there is a certain forum users name that pops up almost everyday, and got me thinking, is he really a driver, is he for real or is he just a wannabe. The person I’m talking about seems to be able to work 24/7 for every company in the country but still can’t hold a job down. His name is dozy.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

The legend that is Dozy, :laughing: might be a driver, but I doubt his tales have have a strong foothold in reality. :smiley:

Are u, and does it really matter we can all be what we want to be, thats what living in a3 country is about

One side effect of the dumbing down of the job is that drivers rarely arrive home tired, no sitting at the bar with a beer before bed and an early night. They are more likely to be lurking on social media sites putting into words what they can’t say over the bar.

Cheers :confused:

Ive heard a rumour that hes actually a stobart spotter`, but takes great interest in the industry. Some times he can be seen on top of bridges, or at the side of the road with a camera, hes a child at heart, but means no harm, if you humour him, he enjoys the banter, but No he is not a driver…not yet anyway but hopes to be someday. :smiley:

truckyboy:
Ive heard a rumour that hes actually a stobart spotter`, but takes great interest in the industry. Some times he can be seen on top of bridges, or at the side of the road with a camera, hes a child at heart, but means no harm, if you humour him, he enjoys the banter, but No he is not a driver…not yet anyway but hopes to be someday. :smiley:

There used to be one of them walking up and down the Quadrant bus station in Swansea, with a clipboard, pretending to be the inspector…

malcolmgbell:
Are u, and does it really matter we can all be what we want to be, thats what living in a3 country is about

Yes I am and before you ask. I’m not mocking him, it was just a general question about who he is and what he does and if he is 1 of the gents that stand on bridges taking photos and notes of who and what he see’s.

i thought i was going to retire to look longingly over motorway bridge parapets snapping memories of a good life, sadly no bloody motorways in dorset.

lizard:

malcolmgbell:

Yes I am and before you ask. I’m not mocking him, it was just a general question about who he is and what he does and if he is 1 of the gents that stand on bridges taking photos and notes of who and what he see’s.

When he was doing deliveries to the new Dumfries hospital I lived in fear of stopping for diesel and him coming over to introduce himself. Not fear of meeting him you understand, I’m not that much of an anti social ■■■■■ Well I am I suppose but that’s by the by. My fear was more based on the disasters that follow good ole dozy. I feared him wandering over the forecourt while over his shoulder I’d see his motor rolling into the canopy, pumps, cars, pedestrians, Costa machine…

Although at nights I’d have been happy to watch the night shift witch at Collin getting flattened.

+100 thought she would have been “taken care” of by now.

I see no response from Dozy, so give him a chance to reply.

Just sat here looking over some of the threads and posts that have been placed on here over the last 2 weeks by the said individual and I’ve got the sudden urge to find him and give good old fashioned clip round the ear hole and tell him to grow up and get a grip.
How can anyone be so ■■■■■■■ thick.
AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Yep … Hook, Line …reel them in Dozy !!!

happysack:

lizard:

malcolmgbell:

When he was doing deliveries to the new Dumfries hospital I lived in fear of stopping for diesel and him coming over to introduce himself. Not fear of meeting him you understand, I’m not that much of an anti social [zb]. Well I am I suppose but that’s by the by. My fear was more based on the disasters that follow good ole dozy. I feared him wandering over the forecourt while over his shoulder I’d see his motor rolling into the canopy, pumps, cars, pedestrians, Costa machine…

Are you saying you have actually met dozy?

Although at nights I’d have been happy to watch the night shift witch at Collin getting flattened.

Toddy2:

+1
the sad part isnt the banal posts that he dreams up…its the fact that some people tae them as genuine and actually reply to them as if he was serious. thats the worrying part.how can anyone take so much drivvle seriously,but fair play to the troll. :slight_smile:

Toddy2:

He really is the best.

dieseldog999:

Toddy2:

+1
the sad part isnt the banal posts that he dreams up…its the fact that some people tae them as genuine and actually reply to them as if he was serious. thats the worrying part.how can anyone take so much drivvle seriously,but fair play to the troll. :slight_smile:

Nah the saddest part is that he maybe is for real.
I reply to him to give him the benefit of the doubt, because if he IS real, Christ does he need some guidance. :smiley:

robroy:

dieseldog999:

Toddy2:

+1

Nah the saddest part is that he maybe is for real.
I reply to him to give him the benefit of the doubt, because if he IS real, Christ does he need some guidance. :smiley:

:smiley: :laughing: :smiley: :laughing:

He hasn’t responding to this thread yet.

Weather he’s a driver or not at least he posts, this forum.is pretty inactive so I welcome any regular posters

There was a bloke on here that was always giving it the big’un about being Stobarts no1 driver a few years back, Ady1 was his handle I think, he would go off on one at any Stobart slagging and claimed to be on first name terms with the Stobarts.

Turned out he drove a Sprinter van for City Link which he revealed after having a complete meltdown on here after a few too many one Saturday night.

Then we had Limeyphil and his tales, which seemed unrealistic, until he got captured with a top bunk full of marching powder and got locked up for a long long time.

You just never know what’s going on really on an anonymous forum. Dozy? Seems real enough to me, but I believed Ady1 was a Stobart driver with an inflated ego and thought Limeyphil was full of BS, so what do I know!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk