What a tit!

Could always get a job as a truck driver :open_mouth:

We need more women in the industry! :stuck_out_tongue:

She should have been sacked,i pay taxes for this lot!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma … r-38798220

PC (no pun intended) Britain has gone mad, the lunatics are running the asylum.

Woman gets ■■■■■■■ has a hissy jealous fit over a female colleague who has had a ■■■■ job, pulls down her dress to flop an apparently natural ■■■■ out, and the repercussions are that QC’s and tribunals make loadsa wonga, out of us the taxpayer, for what? a stupid tiff that should have ended with the apology for acting like a pre pubescent schoolgirl and none of us plebs should have been any the wiser.
Nothing to see here move along now.

However it does beg the question.
Is this the result of fast tracked box ticking promotion, are we to rely on the judgment of such people in the event of something serious happening, when clear thinking is needed.
Assistant Chief Constable is a high rank, which should go with impeccable standards such as not getting ■■■■■■ and maintaining behaviour and demeanour the rest of us can look up to, for that they get paid serious salaries and pensions we can only imagine.
It also begs the question of how the childish tiff became public knowledge leading to barristers polishing up their calculators, shirley ■■■■ job didn’t make an official complaint?

Storm in a D Cup.

OK,so she certainly boobed there,but at least she owned up and made a clean breast of it after obviously feeling a right ■■■ of it.no doubt there not bosom buddies anymore…I hope here baps are her redeeming feature as she has a coupon like a welders bench.
ny getting off scot free,then she obviously works from the same rule book,as ms bell…looks like the complainant is getting well looked after by getting promoted sideways to ■■■■■■■ ffs!!..I bet shes nightshift at winscale.no doubt she got a glowing recommendation as well…(did anyone else see what I did there)■■ :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
she has a coupon like a welders bench.
)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

“Drunk police woman flashes her ■■■ at another police woman in hotel room.”
Sounds like Dipper Dave’s browsing history.
Anyway she should be taken to task. When my Mrs does that to me I insist she goes upstairs and talks to the judge. Or the bishop gets it.

On radio 2 today she earns £109,000 a year! :open_mouth:

£109 grand a year ! Nice little earner :smiley:

maestegboy:
On radio 2 today she earns £109,000 a year! :open_mouth:

£109 grand a year ! Nice little earner :smiley:

Yep. It costs a lot of money to find a high ranking copper who’ll flop them out for ya!

£109,000 for exposing a ■■■?

I can do it for free. Bking.

eagerbeaver:

:laughing: :laughing:

peterm:

eagerbeaver:

:laughing: :laughing:

Why stop at that? Roaduser66, Uncle Albie, Carryfast and Immigrant…
…I’ve exposed a bunch of (slang term for vaginas).

dieseldog999:
I hope her baps are her redeeming feature as she has a coupon like a welders bench.
:slight_smile:

LMTO