The Outrage Thread

I’m Outraged!!!

Got home from work last night and the wife was in the wrong chair, sat there in my chair… surrounded by remote controls, swilling beer and ■■■■■■■.

Luckily the outrage cops arrived and pulled her into the kitchen (where she belongs) and the day was saved. I’m naturally delighted by her incarceration and figured the interweb would be the best place to come and demonstrate my minute minded gloating.

Keep in mind, it could have been a disaster, a young child might have died or even worse!!!

If anyone needs the keys to the outrage unit, you’ll find them in the chief planners bottom drawer… hidden under his pile of 1980s ■■■■ mags… pre-web content… wahhhhh!

Please share your outrage in this dedicated pointless thread and save the internet and TN from filling up with pointless s***e about FA!!!

Jon :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m outraged most days as Mrs BB gets home after me so there’s never any tea waiting for me on the table, grrrrrrrr.

Outrageous how QC Barrister lawyer Mr Rinder masquerading as a real judge on Judge Rinder .
He is not a judge .
Outrageous how Steve Wright ruins every song by whistling , humming or singing over it .
Outrageous how Carryfast has not posted 15 pages since 2016, too busy fitting a recon Micra engine in his Austin Allegro .
Even more outrageous, cannine faeces in the pavement that you step in and bags of mut ■■■ tossed in the hedge .
Dog owners that talk to their hounds, they don’t know what you are on about, its a dog.

I’m outraged.
I came in from work today expecting my meal on the table and the wife was in bed ill.
She was genuinely ill by the way, so much so that I had to lift her out of bed and carry her downstairs to make my egg and chips.
What a considerate husband eh? :sunglasses:
I’ve seen the day when I would just have shouted of her to get her arse downstairs, I must be going soft.

Disgusted and outraged, got in after a 15 hour shift to find the kettle broken by the Mrs.
I was promised Pot Noodle for dinner, now that is outrageous.
To make up, she booked a window table at McDonalds but they are fully booked .
You can’t get a table over Valentine’s Day either .

I’m outraged that I have to buy a tv licence.
I’m outraged that WWE don’t treat womens’ wrestling with the respect it deserves, and bring back bra and ■■■■■■■ matches.
I’m outraged that blue badge holders think it’s a licence to park in a retarded way.
I’m outraged because every dcpc course I attend, I have to endure the introductions, and the prick who shares his endless experiences.
I’m outraged that my sons’ school send all this homework home for him that we’re expected to do with him. I left ■■■■■■■ school over 20 years ago.
I’m outraged with women who step into the road to stop traffic to let their husband reverse out of their drive.
I’m outraged with the MOBO awards. Let’s have a MOWO award.
I’m outraged that hairdressers get all bitchey when a town hall doesn’t fly a rainbow flag on PRIDE days.
I’m outraged that we have to say “■■■ workers” not prostitutes or whores. If you agree give me a “HO YEAH!” :laughing:
I’m NOT outraged by Trump banning asylum seekers and refugees.

Outraged that Pink Floyd will not do a concert at the proposed Mexican border wall.
Outrageous how drivers have to dress like a weapons of mass destruction war inspector just to pick a load up.
Drivers forced to wear bright orange day glow trousers and jackets , its a quarry, not a missile training range .

Muckaway:
I’m outraged that WWE don’t treat womens’ wrestling with the respect it deserves, and bring back bra and ■■■■■■■ matches.
I’m outraged that blue badge holders think it’s a licence to park in a retarded way.
I’m outraged because every dcpc course I attend, I have to endure the introductions, and the prick who shares his endless experiences.
I’m outraged that my sons’ school send all this homework home for him that we’re expected to do with him. I left [zb] school over 20 years ago.
I’m outraged with women who step into the road to stop traffic to let their husband reverse out of their drive.
I’m outraged that hairdressers get all bitchey when a town hall doesn’t fly a rainbow flag on PRIDE days.
I’m outraged that we have to say “■■■ workers” not prostitutes or whores. If you agree give me a “HO YEAH!” :laughing:

Great thread for you this Victor I mean Nathan

I am also outraged having been out in the crappy rain in Manchester all day got home and the Sun have the bloody cheek to come out when I get home lol.
When I stop for a costa lotta coffee you can guarantee get stuck behind a herd of coach mongs who despite squinting at said coffee list for 10 minutes in the Q decide to ask each other “what do you fancy Ethel” when stood at the till grrrrr

Also outraged Dipper Dave not posted any ■■■■ yet lol

I’m outraged that I’m so easily lead.

I’m also outraged that my tweet to Donald Trump that he should ban public protests didn’t go down well.

I’m outraged that Tribbing, Felching and ■■■■■■■ aren’t Olympic sports.

I’m outraged that a woman’s ■■■■■■ droops with age.

I’m outraged at the hypersensitive, hysterical easily offended brigade (aka Americans).

Outraged, Mrs T not received a pair of Mark Dixon’s under crackers for Christmas yet, so will ask Mrs Dipper to send hers instead .

Dipper_Dave:
I’m outraged that Tribbing, Felching and ■■■■■■■ aren’t Olympic sports.

I’m outraged.
I thought I knew everything about stuff in your department, tribbing, yeh ok, but it looks like I aint in your league Dave, so I’ll need to google ‘felching and ■■■■■■■’ :neutral_face:

Edit.: :open_mouth: I just have :open_mouth:

Jeeez H Dave, I was right, I AINT in your league. :open_mouth:

I am Accrington Stanley FC to your Real Madrid.

:laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

Muckaway:
I’m outraged that my sons’ school send all this homework home for him that we’re expected to do with him. I left [zb] school over 20 years ago.
I’m outraged that we have to say “■■■ workers” not prostitutes or whores. If you agree give me a “HO YEAH!” [emoji38]

Thread created for Nathan. The world’s grumpiest git.

Mind you I’m outraged that I’m still waiting him to post more pics of his Mrs. Great knorks.

I’ outraged that Liverpool are digging up their turf and planting potatoes …

At least they will now have something to lift come May …

happysack:

tango boy:

Muckaway:
I’m outraged that we have to say “■■■ workers” not prostitutes or whores. If you agree give me a “HO YEAH!” [emoji38]

Thread created for Nathan. The world’s grumpiest git.

Mind you I’m outraged that I’m still waiting him to post more pics of his Mrs. Great knorks.

There’s pics of his wifes’ puppies on here? Why wasn’t I told? I’m outraged!!!

Where are they■■? :smiley:

I remember the pic, my Mrs leant forwards sorting out our then baby son. Can’t recall what thread it was on but I’m happy to say that two kids and five years on they haven’t migrated south with the feathered great ■■■■.
36F at the last inspection. :smiley:

Just been for a couple of pints,and was really looking forward to bubble n squeak sandwiches.
But there’s no ■■■■■■■ bread.

Muckaway:
I remember the pic, my Mrs leant forwards sorting out our then baby son. Can’t recall what thread it was on but I’m happy to say that two kids and five years on they haven’t migrated south with the feathered great ■■■■.

Yep that’s the one!

Muckaway:

That’s an outrage! I had a girlfriend a few years ago with 36FF and ■■■■■■■ like blind cobblers thumbs…finest pair I ever had my hands on they were lovely :smiley:

Muckaway:

I’m outraged you haven’t taken another piccy yet!