Yes it's a survey, but you can't say that you weren't asked

I’ve posted this on behalf of Ricardo Energy and Environment.

PLEASE read carefully.

Ricardo Energy and Environment:
Ricardo Energy and Environment is carrying out a survey of drivers that will analyse impacts of possible changes to social legislation on road transport including issues related to driving time, daily and weekly rest, performance-based pay and rules related to minimum pay rules when working in another country. It is part of the study on behalf of the European Commission.

Following this web-link: ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/So … ey-drivers, you will have the opportunity to participate in the survey and share your views. The survey will remain open until 26th February 2017.

You can also contact the study team (social.legislation@ricardo.com) if you have any comments or suggestions concerning the survey or the purposes of the study.

So there you have it… you’re being asked to take part in a survey and (if you wish) contribute comments/opinions to the process before a decision is made.

Whatever the outcome of the next rule-change, you won’t be able to say “I didn’t know” or “I wasn’t asked,” so this is your chance to have your say.

This topic is stickied until the 26th February. dd.