Even more police in action

You will not believe what just happened. I went to the garage to get a bottle of water and pay for my diesel, and when I walked up I noticed these two cops looking at a woman who was smoking while fueling up. I saw her and was like - hmm… what an idiot. With the police right there too! I went in and got my water an went pay. As I was coming out, I heard someone screaming. I looked over and that woman’s arm was on fire! She was tossing and waving her arm around going crazy! I walked quickly to see the police had put her on the ground and were putting the fire out with an extinguisher. I walked up to them. the police put handcuffs on her and were about to put her in the police car. I was thinking what in the world. Being the nosey citizen that I am, I asked the police what they were arresting her for. I figured that catching her arm ablaze would be punishment enough. He looked me dead in my eye and said, “waving a firearm”.

Was her firearm still smoking when she got nabbed :smiley:

She was lucky not to be charged with being in possession of an Armalite.

Was she hot?

weeto:
You will not believe what just happened. I went to the garage to get a bottle of water and pay for my diesel, and when I walked up I noticed these two cops looking at a woman who was smoking while fueling up. I saw her and was like - hmm… what an idiot. With the police right there too! I went in and got my water an went pay. As I was coming out, I heard someone screaming. I looked over and that woman’s arm was on fire! She was tossing and waving her arm around going crazy! I walked quickly to see the police had put her on the ground and were putting the fire out with an extinguisher. I walked up to them. the police put handcuffs on her and were about to put her in the police car. I was thinking what in the world. Being the nosey citizen that I am, I asked the police what they were arresting her for. I figured that catching her arm ablaze would be punishment enough. He looked me dead in my eye and said, “waving a firearm”.

:laughing:
I was buying the whole story as well, right up till I read the end

weeto:

When will the video evidence be online [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Was she wearing a Blazer. :confused:

She might have been an “old flame” lol