Anyone in lymm services tonight and fancy a moider?

Not sure if in the right section but if anyone’s staying the night and bored and fancies a chinwag let me know

Was going too park up at wetherby but I’m on my way :smiley:

Pagjake, you’ve dodged a bullet there mate, Dozy’s on his way. :laughing:

Just don’t have your chinwag outside someones door as they try and sleep

peterm:

I can’t wait for the next installment! :smiley:

:laughing:

Steve-o:
Just don’t have your chinwag outside someones door as they try and sleep

Good point made there Steve. There’s been many a time I’ve been kept awake by driver’s banter with each other, more so in the summer months.

What I find often works is to start the engine and let it fast idle for a few minutes, they usually pi$$ off then!

Evil8Beezle:

peterm:

I can’t wait for the next installment! :smiley:

Hopefully there’s no dot com vans parked in the way… :open_mouth:

I don’t even know what a moider is but I certainly don’t think I want to meet a man I don’t know in a service area for one :open_mouth:

xichrisxi:
I don’t even know what a moider is but I certainly don’t think I want to meet a man I don’t know in a service area for one :open_mouth:

Especially Lymm which has a bit of a reputation for a… errr meeting place. :open_mouth:

Only joking… I often have gone for a pint with another driver I have never met, (in a butch manly way you understand :smiley: )
It’s what we all used to do once before the days of the cab happy hermits in lay bys.

robroy:

xichrisxi:

Especially Lymm which has a bit of a reputation for a… errr meeting place. :open_mouth:

Only joking… I often have gone for a pint with another driver I have never met, (in a butch manly way you understand :smiley: )
It’s what we all used to do once before the days of the cab happy hermits in lay bys.

So a moider is just a chat■■?,phew thought this place had turned into some sort of lonely truckers who wanted man love meeting site :smiley: