Messing with golfers and messing with golfers 2

youtu.be/ihu9FudmUY0

Golfers payback. Funny

Always pap the horn at em makes my day :laughing:

Me too :smiley:

commonrail:
Me too :smiley:

Me three :smiley:

lifelong hobby for me…mangina cyclist baiting would be a close runner up…for the golfers,the perfection lies just as you see them flex for the final backswing…if they hear it just as it starts,then thats the perfect moment…always a bonus if they throw the club in your general direction. :smiley:

Did it just as our TM was driving off on the first tee on Stuston Common. The old Mandator had air-horns like the Santa Fe Express.He had me steam cleaning trailers for 4 weeks after that one. Then he left his drivers window down and his motor got filled with soap suds. Problem was he was my old man and I lived at home… Jim.

jmc jnr:
Did it just as our TM was driving off on the first tee on Stuston Common. The old Mandator had air-horns like the Santa Fe Express.He had me steam cleaning trailers for 4 weeks after that one. Then he left his drivers window down and his motor got filled with soap suds. Problem was he was my old man and I lived at home… Jim.

:laughing: :laughing:

Ha pffftttt golfers try it with the green bowlers its horribly funny :smiling_imp: .

I once drove past Parliament (yes, I was new to driving around London. . :grimacing: ), where I spotted a TV interview in full flow…

It would have been rude not too… :grimacing: :sunglasses: :laughing: