Bird flue anyone

Anyone lost any birds to the flue this time yet ? I’ve moved my 6 hens in to the log shed until it’s announced they can go out side again .

Punchy Dan:
Anyone lost any birds to the flue this time yet ? I’ve moved my 6 hens in to the log shed until it’s announced they can go out side again .

I do hope you’ve taken the axe out or they’ll be worried about losing their heads :laughing: :laughing:

image.jpeg

blue estate:

Punchy Dan:

I do hope you’ve taken the axe out or they’ll be worried about losing their heads :laughing: :laughing:

More like hide the axe from the neighbors,he does make a noise between 5-6 am ,although normally they’ve had some ■■■■■■■ noise before then :laughing:

i know it was reported a while ago they were poorly and on their last legs,but didnt montys buy them out ?

im sure dipper dave will be along shortly remarking about choking your chickens,so il say no more and leave it to the master… :slight_smile:

Punchy Dan:

Are you sure it’s within the rules, and ok with Rikki to be posting pics of your ■■■■ on here Dan?
:laughing:

last time i saw a ■■■■ with such a inflammed red end was when i woke up after having been flung out of a baghouse in ostend on the 6th march 1987…if i hadnt have had to go to the sore willy clinic for some ointment id have made it to the boat on time…the lord works in mysterious ways. :astonished:

dieseldog999:
last time i saw a ■■■■ with such a inflammed red end was when i woke up after having been flung out of a baghouse in ostend on the 6th march 1987…if i hadnt have had to go to the sore willy clinic for some ointment id have made it to the boat on time…the lord works in mysterious ways. :astonished:

So a Hoare house save you from the pride of zeebrugge ?

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

Are you sure it’s within the rules, and ok with Rikki to be posting pics of your ■■■■ on here Dan?

At least I don’t have those stickers in my car like the pigeon fanciers do ,such as my ■■■■■ a winner ,pigeon fanciers do it with thier birds and pigeon fanciers do it in the loft !

Punchy Dan:

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

At least I don’t have those stickers in my car like the pigeon fanciers do ,such as my ■■■■■ a winner ,pigeon fanciers do it with thier birds and pigeon fanciers do it in the loft !

I would think not Dan.
If you had a sticker with ‘‘I :heart: ■■■■■’’ on it, you would get some funny looks,… and lots of unwanted attention. :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

dieseldog999:

So a Hoare house save you from the pride of zeebrugge ?

if you were familier with some of the previous pride posts relating to the utter pish you have to listen to about who would have been on it if they hadn’t been delayed etc and had a knack for having a sense of reality then you may be able to comprehend the satire in that…and its ■■■■■.not hoare…or,just wait till march till someone resurrects the old threads about it and itl start up again from there. :slight_smile:

The Herald boys, not The Pride of Zeeby, The Herald… :bulb:

Did I ever tell you, I just missed it that night. :open_mouth:

It all started when…

2 months to go…if you dont know the name of it,you couldnt have just missed it… :smiley:

I live in Redgrave . Nuff said . Jim.