Interesting things on toilet doors

Spotted this this morning in Swindon, someone must of failed a drugs test and blamed it on a bagel.

Lance Armstrong? :laughing:

That actually is interesting, you would have thought they would have devised a way of removing it. Now how many poppy seeds can I eat :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

knight2:
That actually is interesting, you would have thought they would have devised a way of removing it. Now how many poppy seeds can I eat :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Only stop eating them when you can understand this song -
youtube.com/watch?v=R_raXzIRgsA

Trap 2
Movements Hanger
RAF Lyneham

“It is a well documented fact that 25% of men have homosexual thoughts on a regular basis. This means that C Shift are all gay!”

I think I would throw up long before that. I didn’t realise you had to sing it with your index finger stuck in your left ear. must be something to do with getting the correct air pressure in the back of the throat, or In my case cause I can’t stand the sound of my own voice.

I wondered about the finger in the ear too, perhaps it’s to block out extraneous noise so she could hear what she was singing about?

Boy she was HOT. Had many a dream about Grace Slick when I was young. It’s about all about Alice by the way.

Whitwood truck stop back in the 80s

All Butts men (c j butts I presume)
Came down the hill in a fleet of tankers
Some of them were good men
The rest were ■■■■■■ [zb]

On another wall
Please flush hard it’s
a long way to the kitchen

At the bottom of the toilet door -
Beware Of Limbo Dancers

tonyb70:
Whitwood truck stop back in the 80s

All Butts men (c j butts I presume)
Came down the hill in a fleet of tankers
Some of them were good men
The rest were [zb] waxxkers

On another wall
Please flush hard it’s
a long way to the kitchen

In howies sawmill early 00’s

Down the Glen
came howies men
One in ten were
time served men
The rest were
■■■■■■■ chancers

cav551:
Had many a dream about Grace Slick when I was young.

Me too, but she hasn’t aged well.

Then.

Now.

My favourite: Some come here to ■■■■ and stink
Others come here to sit and think
I come here to scratch my balls;
and read the writing on the walls.

You have to be a special kind of sad [zb] to write on bog doors as an adult. A lot seem to be something to do with men and other men and drawings on the subject of nobs.

I remembered that from my schooldays…funny how I remember that, but not the important stuff. :open_mouth:

Years ago from childhood memory

Here I stand broken hearted
paid a penny and only ■■■■■■
:blush: :blush:

DHL in London Colney a few years ago . Instructions in words (English and Arabic) and pictures on how to use a toilet the picture was of someone squatting with there feet on the seat and a Red Cross through it

(On the left wall)
Welcome to toilet tennis - Look right.

(On the right wall)
Look left.

Kept me there for two sets.

‘Love’ it. :laughing:

i used to be quite partial to passing the lonley nights meeting up with some of the women offering free no strings causal ■■■ from the numbers written on the back of bog doors,till that fatefull evening when i called the one that looked the most promising…and my misses answered it. :open_mouth: