President TRUMP

Read it, and weep REMOANERS. :grimacing: trumped from the highest order. Lol. :laughing:

And notice the dollar hasn’t tanked, as predicted. Makes you wonder if the pound was tanked deliberately :wink:

OVLOV JAY:
And notice the dollar hasn’t tanked, as predicted. Makes you wonder if the pound was tanked deliberately :wink:

Nothing would surprise me, Traitor may the shil and banker backers

Great result now let’s hope he’ll do what he says he’ll do without compromise.

As for the remoaners here that’s another nail in their plans and suddenly Brexit is looking more like a real possibility again.

Im so glad Nelly was right !
Trump Trump Trump

:sunglasses:

An image that always comes into my mind whenever his name is mentioned; “President Trump on his World Tour” :open_mouth:

Pete.

Hillary Clinton packed her bags and said goodbye to the Whitehouse,
Off she went with a Trumpety Trump, Trump Trump Trump!

:laughing:

Obuma has been forced to remove his temporary
Mosque now Trumps inbound .unlucky clitorus

Well done the Donald.

Going to be fun spotting the same smacked arse faces over the Brexit result.

Albert1:
Obuma has been forced to remove his temporary
Mosque now Trumps inbound .unlucky clitorus

Yes common sense has prevailed for once shame it didn’t here in the uk ( RE Sharia treason May the traitor,shil,soros puppet ) and the Delays that ART 50 will bring all because she wants to deny us the Brexit we voted for , she has zero intentions of the UK fully leaving the EU

i really don’t see what trump and brexit have in common

trump is offering protectionist policies, tariffs, renegotiating or even scrapping NAFTA. nationalism in other words

Liam Fox, Davis, Farange et al are talking about just the opposite. I hear we are going to sign new free trade deals with India and Columbia being the latest rumours. so more globalisation, more free trade and race to the bottom economic strategies

they are the absolute opposite ends of the spectrum. or am I just missing something?

chrisdalott:

trump is offering protectionist policies, tariffs, renegotiating or even scrapping NAFTA. nationalism in other words

Liam Fox, Davis, Farange et al are talking about just the opposite. I hear we are going to sign new free trade deals with India and Columbia being the latest rumours. so more globalisation, more free trade and race to the bottom economic strategies

they are the absolute opposite ends of the spectrum. or am I just missing something?

No such thing as FREE trade deals they may be free of tarrifs , but they will cost a lot more in other ways

don’t know what you mean there, do you mean it will cost them (india and Columbia for example) a lot more? or it will cost us? and in what other ways?

OVLOV JAY:

If you look at the pound, it looks “Flash Crash” shaped. :wink:

Straight down 200, before ending higher around 100 points on the day.

chrisdalott:

I think the Brexit vote is more about a Labour majority wanting an end to the EU free labour market and with it a more protectionist economic policy just like the US blue collar vote that put Trump into power.In which case it seems strange why you’d conveniently leave Kate Hoey’s ideas out of that.Or the fact that Farage has shown that he can do protectionism in his support of her ideas and the wishes of the Labour vote in that regard.While it’s obvious that membership of the EU isn’t compatible with any move towards a Nationalist policy if/when we get what’s needed in the form of a protectionist Nationalist Labour faction.

I suspect Americans are getting ■■■■■■ off with smart arse bankers and lying corrupt politicians.

I know we are in this country. Let’s hope Trump is genuine in his ambition and passion for his country.

I’ve never heard of kate hoey til you mentioned her. I had to google the name to know who she is, which goes to prove that shes not setting the brexit agenda. shes not anyone whos going to be able to influence the UKs position going forward. shes in the oppostion

this is admittedly because I spent the last five years living in south east asia, and I actually landed at Dover on the 23rd of june by total coincidence, too late to register to vote in the referendum. I flew into cologne and took a bus back to London, a bus that was briefly held up on the motorway outside Calais by migrants blockading the road

Politics, man. If you’re hanging onto a rising balloon, you’re presented with a difficult decision - let go before it’s too late or hang on and keep getting higher, posing the question: how long can you keep a grip on the rope?

chrisdalott:
don’t know what you mean there, do you mean it will cost them (india and Columbia for example) a lot more? or it will cost us? and in what other ways?

Us in similar ways to what the EU does

let’s hope it Merkel next …