WARNING -Salnet aka Ravenna aka Rovnet trading corporation

I have been interested in buying a car and the person wants to sell the car through this firm called Ravenna trading corporation (Rtc) I have googled them and have seen loads of positive posts regarding safe sales and a legitimate company, was just wondering have any of you used them too ?

[ PLEASE READ THIS POST REGARDING THIS - viewtopic.php?p=2167539#p2167539 Title edited and a link to this post added to your post so Google picks it up ]

Be very careful. Many schemes exist with companies formed who then pay people to write fake positive reviews.
The next part if the scam is the seller is out the country but you can’t view or test the (usually 35-40% below market rate) car but they’ll get this shipping/forwarding company to deliver it once you wore the money

Lidl are selling cheap leg of lamb this week… I know it’s got [zb] all to do with road haulage,

rav-corp.com that’s the website they use

I would say AVOID!

Have a look here carers-uk.org/forums/social_area … 90032.html
You can just tell all the reviews are so fluffy and fake.

Steer well clear unless you’re handing money in person and looking directly at what you’re buying.

I have read numerous reviews, guy who is selling the car I have spoken to the guy on the phone, his brother has died who lived in Scotland who’s car it was, he now lives in Germany but you can hear a Scottish twang on his voice? I have hpi checked the car an that is fine, he told me the car is located in inchinnan and on the website the company do have a premises there too… Bit twisted on what to do …? Plenty of reviews company has places in america too ?

Rog270:
Lidl are selling cheap leg of lamb this week… I know it’s got fxxk all to do with road haulage,

You know…in a strange way,it was.
If you bought it,it was delivered by a truck :wink:

mark h:
I have read numerous reviews, guy who is selling the car I have spoken to the guy on the phone, his brother has died who lived in Scotland who’s car it was, he now lives in Germany but you can hear a Scottish twang on his voice? I have hpi checked the car an that is fine, he told me the car is located in inchinnan and on the website the company do have a premises there too… Bit twisted on what to do …? Plenty of reviews company has places in america too ?

Are you reading the replies youve got? Or have you already convinced yourself its all legit and you`re waiting for someone to support your opinion??
If it sounds too good to be tru… etc… etc…

mark h:

Honestly Mark - This is such a common scam and the back story is almost identical. I saw a car on eBay and asked on piston heads if anyone knew the company. As it happens, someone else on the forum had paid the same seller the money and it was a scam.

m1cks:

mark h:

Honestly Mark - This is such a common scam and the back story is almost identical. I saw a car on eBay and asked on piston heads if anyone knew the company. As it happens, someone else on the forum had paid the same seller the money and it was a scam.

That’ll do for me mate, will avoid it, thanks lads

Just an update on this company, it’s done a moonlight flit today after (and probably not the only one) scamming 3 grand for a car from the 87 year old father of a member of a car club I belong to. It was very convincing though, even down to the fake reviews, which were actually entire cloned forum pages which had been edited and hosted on similar domain names and even linked back to the original real website.

WARNING

There is a fake page that looks exactly like this one ( a copy of our website) set up with some of your usernames providing complimentary reviews of this.trucknetuk.co.uk/forum/phpBB/gen … 72112.html - notice the web address is Trucknetuk.co.uk not .TruckNetukcom
This page is nothing to do with us and is breach of our copyright, I will be talking tomorrow to those on a higher paygrade to see what we can do about it, In the mean time I suggest that any company that resorts to such underhand methods should be avoided

Flippin’ hell Ricky.
If any further proof was needed Mark then the comments are almost identical to the ones in the link i added earlier but on a different forum.
For the record I have never brought a plasma cutter using them despite a post looking like it’s done by me.
I’m guessing they have some software that searches the Internet and because they’re a current topic on here it’s selected this forum as its latest disguise.

One good thing is our SEO is pretty good… and this warning appears higher in the Google search than the fake page

the last post on there was not me, so it proves it’s a scam. never dealt with them and never will.

We have been informed of a 2nd cloned page regarding a company calling its self Rovnet trading corporation.
again using the co.uk address to make it seem like it is being recommended on here.
trucknetuk.co.uk/forums/viewthre … 89318.html

Be aware that these reviews are not genuine. They are not posted on here but on an exact copy of this website. the matter is now in the hands of our lawyers.

They seem to be getting pulled from the internet as fast as they are posted… just posting this as I’ll be curious to see what complimentary post this will be converted into when they post the next page… I suppose they have to read the posts before they alter them, so all I can add for those who read it is that if you were dragged up by a filthy VD-ridden prostitute and thief of a Mother, then your morals are gong to be no better than the dirty spunkbucket whose hole you fell out of :stuck_out_tongue:

and another fake page identical to the last 2 but this time for Salnet trading corporation- beware folks

10/10 5 Stars - Best dirty spunkbucket I ever bought. Have ordered more for Christmas presents.