Came home to find my wife

Right guys I’m not normally one for posting up sensitive,personal issues on the internet but I feel that some of you may of experienced a similar sort of thing happen to you and tbh right now I’d appreciate any advice/thoughts because I’m totally in shock and can’t get my head round it all…
I’ve been married for 10 years now and have been with my wife for 14 and what she did was not something I ever thought she would do to me as I genuinely believed I made her happy,but although we have tried to move on from this and I have even suggested marriage counselling but she point blank refuses to accept she is in the ring and what she did was ok because I wasn’t around,maybe it is partially my fault but I do try and be home whenever I can and I certainly didn’t see this coming!!!
So guys…had anyone else’s wife ever put you Haribo’s in the fridge and made them go rock hard■■?
If so how did your marriage survive it?

I’ve never had a wife, sorry, well not one of my own. Prefer to borrow someone else’s.

But I do like Haribo

I’ve been married for 48 years, and that’s only because her mother wouldn’t have her back years ago!

I don’t like Haribo’s, so that wouldn’t worry me, but Bisto Gravy is the only Gravy to have in the cupboard, my ex wife brought some Tosco own brand Gravy/Gruel once & that’s part of why she’s my ex wife [emoji6]

I used to come home and find my wife too :frowning: but she’s gone now :smiley:

Sorry never had a wife but don’t like Haribo so no problem

Tell your wife to put said Haribos inside her underwear,where her body heat will soon restore their original texture…then go find :wink: :wink:

animal:

If you ever do, can I watch?

PaulNowak:

animal:

pmsl No :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Awwwww

xichrisxi:
Right guys I’m not normally one for posting up sensitive,personal issues on the internet but I feel that some of you may of experienced a similar sort of thing happen to you and tbh right now I’d appreciate any advice/thoughts because I’m totally in shock and can’t get my head round it all…
I’ve been married for 10 years now and have been with my wife for 14 and what she did was not something I ever thought she would do to me as I genuinely believed I made her happy,but although we have tried to move on from this and I have even suggested marriage counselling but she point blank refuses to accept she is in the ring and what she did was ok because I wasn’t around,maybe it is partially my fault but I do try and be home whenever I can and I certainly didn’t see this coming!!!
So guys…had anyone else’s wife ever put you Haribo’s in the fridge and made them go rock hard■■?
If so how did your marriage survive it?

I am Single now :grimacing:

PaulNowak:

animal:

Why would you want to watch someone eating Haribo■■?

:unamused:

Dan156:

PaulNowak:

animal:

Why would you want to watch someone eating Haribo■■?

:unamused:

Animal is what David Walliams would call a “Laydee” I’m more than happy to watch her have a wife. You never know, if she decides she wants one, it may be yours. I do hope you’re not Elton John.

Some of us laydees
Like to chew and watch anything :smiley:

Alcohol killed my first wife…
…I came home ■■■■■■ one night and shot her.

Muckaway:
Alcohol killed my first wife…
…I came home ■■■■■■ one night and shot her.

Oscar Pistorius should have tried that excuse… :wink:

Pun ‘sort of’ intended :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

my 1st wife died from eating poisoned mushrooms…my 2nd wife died in similar circumstances…however…my 3rd wife died from standing on a skateboard that was lying at the top of t :slight_smile: he stairs…she didn’t like mushrooms…

dieseldog999:
my 1st wife died from eating poisoned mushrooms…my 2nd wife died in similar circumstances…however…my 3rd wife died from standing on a skateboard that was lying at the top of t :slight_smile: he stairs…she didn’t like mushrooms…

that’s a new twist on a very old joke :unamused: :unamused:

martinviking:
I don’t like Haribo’s, so that wouldn’t worry me…

+1

Are you five, xichrisxi?