What car do you drive?

Just to lighten up things a bit here, what car do we all drive then :wink:
I drive a 52 plate MG ZS, no jokes I’ve heard them all :laughing: :laughing:

52 plate Ford Fiesta. I’m only 24 and it was my first car.

This beast!! :confused:

Ford Ranger xl, 02 Plate had it from new, good for carrying parts and spare wheels.

Ride a Honda CBR 600F.
Got a project/restoration Vauxhall Vectra Supertouring.

Most of the time I think of wearing my bike helmet in my work truck cause it’s an izusu.

63 plate KA always wanted to be a hairdresser really but hey its cheep on fuel

08 reg Peugeot 207 Sport (was parents car) for work and as “spare”. Not that keen on it but it was cheap and it gets me to and from work pretty cheaply. Wife hates it though.
Family/wifes’ car is a 59 reg Fiesta Style+. People say we should’ve bought the Ghia/Titanium versions but we see cars as functional, and as you may’ve guessed I’m not a clean freak when it comes to them. :laughing:

13 plate Avensis 2L diesel saloon bags of room large boot and plenty of oomph. Plus it averages 50-55 to the gallon

Audi A4 tdi s line as seen in the distance here…viewtopic.php?f=40&t=117198

52 plate Honda Stream :blush: :blush:

Disco Street:
Most of the time I think of wearing my bike helmet in my work truck cause it’s an izusu.

I fully understand this when I drive our Isuzu 7.5t tipper. Or “Hino with dwarfism”.

How is this going to lighten things up :unamused:

What would lighten things up for me is banning/blocking stupid threads and pointless quote after quote after quote :unamused:

What REALLY would actually lighten things?

Forget -
Stobart
agency
should I
limps
unplanned night out
children
Polish
Bulgarian
Spanish…and the rest :unamused:
all other ridiculous regular posts

Why not start the new year with - REAL and GENUINE threads/posts about truck driving now!!! Not the ■■■■■■■■ who just passed you FFS

Yes I’m on a rant because I’ve just read through previous posts and can’t believe I’ve actually wasted my life reading them in the first place :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and read again to prove I was right :open_mouth: :unamused:

I really hope someone will back me up and I further hope I’m not on my own with this :question:

You could check the thread title. It’s a bit of a clue.

A4 black edition

dri-diddly-iver:
How is this going to lighten things up :unamused:

What would lighten things up for me is banning/blocking stupid threads and pointless quote after quote after quote :unamused:

What REALLY would actually lighten things?

Forget -
Stobart
agency
should I
limps
unplanned night out
children
Polish
Bulgarian
Spanish…and the rest :unamused:
all other ridiculous regular posts

Why not start the new year with - REAL and GENUINE threads/posts about truck driving now!!! Not the [zb] who just passed you FFS

Yes I’m on a rant because I’ve just read through previous posts and can’t believe I’ve actually wasted my life reading them in the first place :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and read again to prove I was right :open_mouth: :unamused:

I really hope someone will back me up and I further hope I’m not on my own with this :question:

:laughing: and that just ■■■■■■ on his bonfire!!

Thetaff2:

ST Stu?

This old piece of crap, but 191,700 miles on the clock and never misses a beat - 193bhp 3 litre diesel

maga:

A4 black edition

That looks stunning did you use clay on it or just a polish?

56 reg red Audi V6 3.0 l auto Quattro s line ect ect .

DAF95XF:

Thetaff2:

ST Stu?

Yes mate :wink: