White christmas

I was listening to the BBC world service the other night and a lady fortune teller said that most of Great Britain would have a white christmas this year. I hope you get it.

I would find it a nice change to NOT have a white one because this damm snow is begining to get on my nerves, almost 5ft in 10 days and now it is snowing again. Last Christmas Day we had 3ft and got cut off till boxing day evening.

I do however wish you all a very merry AND WHITE Christmas back there.

well heard tonight it was snowing in Edinburgh, Maybe the rest of us will get lucky :slight_smile:

All I seen was rain!

hope we do get a bit of snow (not too much tho! Dont want to be stuck in england for christmas day!)

Well, I hope we do too, I’m back over here for my first Xmas in the UK since 1988, I really want a white Xmas, we’d better get one, or else I’ll want my money back! :cry:

Well, The snow is starting… OKay, so it was only a few flakes, but we had some last night in Romford, Essex… and Ive heard that Its now snowing in Norfolk…

Cliff, welcome Home Buddy… Hope you have a Brilliant xmas mate…
All the best!!

We don’t get proper quality snowed-in-for-a-week snow anymore over here. Any “deluge” we do have has melted by lunchtime of the same day. It’s not expected to be a white Crimbo in England :cry:

What i’d give to ‘NOT have one’ the snow is 4ft deep outside.

GREAT NEWS !!!

It’s turned to 60 degrees F and rain, maybe it will make an impact on the three ft of snow on our front lawn :laughing:

:smiley: Pat, are you one of our older generation or do you just love talking about the weather ? :confused:

So Pat is that 3ft of snow is now 2ft of pond? :laughing: :laughing:

Having spent most of my life in good old England the variations in weather here amaze me.

It must be very boring for you lot, … Sorry !

By the way all that rain left us about 18 inches for Christmas day.