Shocking!

Carryfast:

Dipster:

Carryfast:
You mean the type of ‘equality’ which applies reverse racist discrimination against the indigenous population because it’s the wrong skin colour and ethnicity.
Just like it was in Rhodesia and South Africa. :unamused:
No surprise that it was the Communists who gained from that.

Not the many British companies trading there at the time enjoying the subservient cheap labour and making mega fortunes whilst doing so? Or were they front organisations for your Commies too?

It’s all so much better there under people like Mugabe and the ANC.
Let’s get this right the ethnic Dutch/Brit rule had to be thrown out in favour of ‘right’ ethnicity rule to the benefit of Communism.
Now you want the same thing here.
The Guardian is nothing more than a much better disguised version of the Morning Star and ironically more insidious in its far left agenda.
Just like South Africa the whole agenda is just a load of far left inspired zb playing the race card to get what it wants and now it has the Anglo homeland in its sights.

“Now you want the same thing here.” I said that? No I did not.
Carryfast, your habit of ascribing particular positions to others whilst having no basis to do so is troubling. It’s a touch of “If you are not with me you are against me” that we hear from some people. It seems you are amongst their number. I believe you are wrapped up in conspiracy theories spewed out by…well, who really knows? I don’t think you do.

Stand back and look at the world a little. Stop reading whatever trash you devour, apparently avidly, too often. Use YOUR brain occasionally.