Annuity for life

kann anyone explain?

The answer is always…,

42 :smiley:

Immigrant:
kann anyone explain?

:question:

explain what?

You save up in a Tax efficient pension scheme & hopefully if no ■■■■■■■■ rips you off, after being allowed to take a certain percentage out tax free, the rest MUST be used to buy an Annuity. The money is invested by an investment company & it pays you X amount of pension every month (probably about £3.50 per mth/JOKE) for life
The original pension pot is no longer yours but you will keep getting your pension until you kick the bucket.
So if you croak within 1 year of retiring they’ve won, but if you live for 20 years you will probably be in pocket.

Another tax free way of saving & keeping all your dosh, is to max out your ISA allowance every year, but don’t touch it, once you use it or move it out of the ISA wrapper you loose the tax free bit.

Got a share of a House. 58% is 4 Room plus 2 Bath,cellar and some Garden but no Kits.
Part-Owner will buy my Share i will not as i may need it when retired for few Month over the Year.
Thinking charge them or another a Lump-sum ,ruffly half of it and Rest in monthly Payment till my death.
Not sure how to do that exactly,and not said i’ll do it with Part-Owner