Cancer stuff

After some long and painful ( Needle in me head )stuff, i have been given a tentative all clear on skin cancer with a review every 6 months.
So for you young guys/gal ,a few tips
I cannot go out in any sun unless i have either a sunblock or a hat (pref both). doesn’t matter in summer/winter or whatever, IT CAN AFFECT ME.
Now i was bought up in the 50/60s where by we was out all day playing ,no cream etc cos it wasn’t a thing then an we was kids.
Just a word is all.
Make your kids were sunblock/cream no matter when,even on a cloudy day…DO IT.
PLEASE don’t think it won’t hurt them ,cos it will
My head looks like a map of the world with all the scars/burn marks ,don’t let that happen to your kids.

I have a form of it on my head. Wear a hat guys, especially if you’re a slap head like me! :open_mouth:

It can be cured in an effective way either through medicine or strong prayer of faith.

Strong prayer of faith. I think your mistaken. Cancer is battled and beaten through the work done by doctors nurses and scientific procedures. Full stop

gezt:
After some long and painful ( Needle in me head )stuff, i have been given a tentative all clear on skin cancer with a review every 6 months.
So for you young guys/gal ,a few tips
I cannot go out in any sun unless i have either a sunblock or a hat (pref both). doesn’t matter in summer/winter or whatever, IT CAN AFFECT ME.
Now i was bought up in the 50/60s where by we was out all day playing ,no cream etc cos it wasn’t a thing then an we was kids.
Just a word is all.
Make your kids were sunblock/cream no matter when,even on a cloudy day…DO IT.
PLEASE don’t think it won’t hurt them ,cos it will
My head looks like a map of the world with all the scars/burn marks ,don’t let that happen to your kids.

Good news on the tentative all clear, here’s hoping they firm this up with a definitive in the near future, good luck

JB:
Strong prayer of faith. I think your mistaken. Cancer is battled and beaten through the work done by doctors nurses and scientific procedures. Full stop

Is it? :open_mouth:

Look out. I think there’s a religion vs medicine debate coming.

Shame I don’t have RobK’s popcorn :slight_smile:

My views on cancer are nothing to do with religion. Believe what you will.

Sorry bigvern. I should have included the word “sometimes”. My apologies

:wink:

Gezt… were you advised to take a daily dose of Vitamin D, seeing how you cant be exposed to sunlight, ?

I got my ■■■■ kicked when I got back to clinic and confessed to forgetting to take it… Supposed to be a daily dose…
Odd how, being a redhead, I’ve never been much of a sun lover, yet I still got struck by skin cancer…

Strange world…

nope never was,i can have the sun but got to have sunblock or a hat on me head,don’t like wearing hats but needs must i suppose.
ta for the advice,will look into it. :wink:

Pulieya:
It can be cured in an effective way either through medicine or strong prayer of faith.

Somebody been smoking the crazy stuff again religion has ■■■■ all to do with it lately all religion is about war and killing get a grip

Pulieya:

my father was a faith healer he died of leukemia, go figure.

HI great day today it’s 10 yr’s since I went into hospital for bowel cancer, had some bad times but had 10 yr’s extra life thanks to the staff at durham dryburn hospital. My message to you all if things are not right get checked it may save your life .cheer’s bob

blackbox:
HI great day today it’s 10 yr’s since I went into hospital for bowel cancer, had some bad times but had 10 yr’s extra life thanks to the staff at durham dryburn hospital. My message to you all if things are not right get checked it may save your life .cheer’s bob

I lost my Dad to bowel cancer in January of this year although they caught it pretty early it was too late, he was only 73. I went 25 years without seeing him but got back in contact 5 years ago so at least he got to know me again and his Granddaughter.

any of us can be affected by cancer ,my ex wife has been diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer ,now its in her liver and spleen ,she is fading fast ,I’m taking care of her but its very distressing to see a fit and healthy woman go like this ,she never smoked or drank alcohol and always eats healthy ,its the modern scourge

orcadian:
any of us can be affected by cancer ,my ex wife has been diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer ,now its in her liver and spleen ,she is fading fast ,I’m taking care of her but its very distressing to see a fit and healthy woman go like this ,she never smoked or drank alcohol and always eats healthy ,its the modern scourge

Really sorry to hear that m8

I’m sorry too. My mother had pancreatic cancer. From a big hefty woman to a skeleton in 6 months.

thanks for your good wishes chaps,my ex has passed away now and I,m devastated ,have fallen apart ,there is not much support for carers when a patient passes despite what the agencies say . just have to pick myself up and get back to work.