Cut down the caffeine and energy drinks

Bad for the stomach, for acid reflux, the energy drinks have Taurine which thickens the blood, Pro Plus would be better for GORD sufferers.

My doctor told me to give up tea, coffee, energy drinks (rarely drink them) and other stimulants…

Lots of water is a good idea too.

Every week they bring up another food or drink that is bad for you. If you listened to them all then you would be drinking water and only eating apples. It’s a wonder the human race has made it this far eating and drinking all of this stuff that is bad for you.

Kerbdog:
Every week they bring up another food or drink that is bad for you. If you listened to them all then you would be drinking water and only eating apples.

Lots of sugar in them apples, best just stick to the water. :smiley:

Been drinking Red Bull for years, not for any stimulant benefit, but because I like them. I don’t drink tea or coffee out on the road, just my red Bull. Never had an issue, apart from the odd palpatation now and again. :smiley:

Sugar free Red Bull or the sugar one?

An expresso does wonders to wake you up mid afternoon. :grimacing:

Red Bull only when tired but always stop at costa on the run back large cappuccino lovely lol choc on the top is the best bit :smiley: