Giving up smoking

For any one thinking of giving up in the new year, I have recently quit a 35 year 20 a day habit using an e cig, no drama, no craving, dead easy, have a look at the vid youtube.com/watch?v=t5yPgJ4I … r_embedded

Some reading

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=81627

Some further reading…

i have been using the vision ego now for 2 weeks and i must say that i have not even had the slightest thought for a ■■■ , im using watermellon , coffee , and bananna flavour e-juice , i wish they had these things 20 odd year ago . you get great taste and vapour from this and would recommend it to anyone giving up the weed … got mine from here , if your gonna go for it register before you order and i think you will get a 20% discount on whatever you get link to site is here , its a bit slow on my laptop but if your running google chrome its a bit quicker , next day delivery on your orders to if you do it before 1pm …

i was a heavy smoker of the golden viginia backy and i must say this is first class, stil go outside when using it and feel a lot fitter and healthy after the 2 weeks , i got the premium starter bundle …

cheers.

Just had another chest infection…felt like i had been steam rollered head banging from coughing…but like a lot of heavy smokers we seem to push it to one side, i know it makes sense to try and quit…i can get help from the docs but is this the best route ? you hear all these horror stories about giving them up too, like old so and so smoked 80 a day but gave em up and had a heart attack 2 months later…some say its a shock to your system the sudden with drawel of nicotine …then theres the weight gain all non positive i know but you do hear all this…these e cigs look expensive at the side of a pouch of turner ! :frowning:

shytalk:
…these e cigs look expensive at the side of a pouch of turner ! :frowning:

After the initial outlay, it’s definitely cheaper.

Don’t buy supermarket “cigalikes” or SkyCig though, they will work out the same or more expensive. Get a proper personal vapouriser (PV). A 30ml bottle of juice lasts me a month and costs as little as £5, even less if you mix your own.

Having said that, I ordered a ProVari v2.5 and various accessories this morning at a total cost of £260. :open_mouth: