Trucknet: good news story

i’ll be honest,i haven’t been on trucknet much since my dad died . it was too painful.
but when i found myself struggling to find two of my dads best friends in time for my wedding i turned to trucknet.

with the help of OSSIE i have found them. i wanted to share this story because it proves just how important this site is to people’s lives.whether its advice, information shared,a bit of banter or just a place to just offload, i remember now why my dad loved the site so much
im definitely glad to be back

MissHope:
i’ll be honest,i haven’t been on trucknet much since my dad died . it was too painful.
but when i found myself struggling to find two of my dads best friends in time for my wedding i turned to trucknet.

with the help of OSSIE i have found them. i wanted to share this story because it proves just how important this site is to people’s lives.whether its advice, information shared,a bit of banter or just a place to just offload, i remember now why my dad loved the site so much
im definitely glad to be back

We want exclusive pictures of the wedding, a bit like Hello magazine and a slice of virtual cake :stuck_out_tongue:

The Bride travelled to the church in a 1973 ERF and was carrying 20 Park Drive and a daffodil. The bridesmaids were dressed in oil stained matching boiler suits.

It was a short service followed by a reception at Poplars Truck Stop. The couple are honeymooning in Prato :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck with the wedding, i followed your thread you must be pleased to find old friends that will make your day and memories that bit more special…cheers…regards, shytalk. :slight_smile:

wheelnut why virtual cake.come and grab a slice of the real thing

thank you shytalk

Hope you had a good day today ■■