SARCOIDOSIS

Whatever it is…That’s what I have. Nodules on my lungs, skin lesions,enlarged lymph nodes in my chest. Liver is acting the ■■■■■■■■.
Have breathing difficulties, massive headaches,and apparently, if it spreads to my ticker…I’m outta here! :open_mouth: Gotta have a CT scan Tuesday evening.
No wonder I’m a miserable git! :smiley:

Whatever happens Ade! Good Luck Mate :exclamation:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Good luck mate its always something.

Diagnosis is half the cure though isn’t it?

What am I…A doctor? I dunno.

Hope all is well

HTH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcoidosis

Or I hae just been diagnosed with Ranyards

Hope it goes ok for you Ade. Seems like more and more of us drivers are falling down with something or other, keep strong
Jon

You too Jon. :wink:

Serrapeptase is what you need Vern :wink:

I looked into this after reading your post. Have you any experience of using it, and if so…What’s the score?
They are on about giving me some jallop that is used to treat Malaria of all things. But I don’t wanna be pumped full of crap,in the vain hope of it doing something or nothing! :confused:

PM sent fella :wink:

Had my CT scan last week, just been to hospital to see about the results. They still don’t know if it is Sarcoidosis or Lymphoma.(Which did for my boy.) Have to get a biopsy of my lymph nodes done now FFS. :confused:

All the best, keep the chin up big man, hopefully now their on to it they’ll get it sorted for you.

Still have no definite news yet. I had a bronchoscopy on my lymph nodes before Xmas. I went to the hosp for the results last week (took a day off work) To learn no results yet. So still not fully diagnosed, so still don’t know what I have. :confused:

Keep ya chin up Ade, regards shytalk… :sunglasses:

Confirmed…SARCOIDOSIS. Steroids for the foreseeable future then! :open_mouth:

bigvern1:
Confirmed…SARCOIDOSIS. Steroids for the foreseeable future then! :open_mouth:

at least u know now, the way is forward fella

Yep… :sunglasses:

Been on the steroids a couple of months now. I have to take them with drugs for the stomach and for my bones, cos’ steroids thin them. Not as fatigued as I was, skin is slightly improving. I can breathe through my nose again as all my sinuses were blocked. Only had 1 headache in weeks(today) So I am getting smaller doses weekly, to see if my body will heal itself without drugs. We shall see! :wink:

What dose of the roids are you on? I have to take them on occasion for my bad guts, they give you a good appetite lol.