Electronic ciggies

Anybody on electronic ■■■■ to get round the smoking ban? I’ve been on mine 6 weeks . No more jumping out of the cab every hour or so and I’m saving money . My old knackered lungs feel better as well .

Smoking ban? Ones i use you set fire to them at the end.

There’s not a smoking ban in my cab. :wink:

Nothing beats a few lungfuls of proper smoke after shoveling a few hundred kilos of fertilizer out of your trailer. ahhh!

Smoking eases the pain of life.

Harry Monk:

Does your company reward employees for ratting out fellow workers? If you do you could tell on yourself and claim the reward but you would also have to tell yourself off.

didn’t find e-cigs worked out any cheaper.
and its a fallacy that you can smoke them anywhere…try it on a plane!
admit though that they did taste OK and still gave you a “hit”

Harry Monk:

+1 :wink: :wink:

Guy at work uses his all the time im sure he thinks it looks cool :confused:

del949:
didn’t find e-cigs worked out any cheaper.

Hi del949,

TBH mate, my e-cigs are costing me under half of what I would have paid for normal cigs, so I’m quids in. :smiley:

del949:
… and its a fallacy that you can smoke them anywhere…try it on a plane!

I’ve not tried e-cigs on a plane, but I was allowed to smoke them in an intensive care ward, with the blessing of the surgeon who operated on me AND the ferocious ward Sister.

IMHO, normal cigs are now rather old-hat and I feel much better for having made the switch.
My GF is happy too, so that’s a bonus. :wink:

del949:
admit though that they did taste OK and still gave you a “hit”

Yep, I found that too, so it’s really win-win in my case.

Happy days. :smiley:

danny_mk2:
Guy at work uses his all the time im sure he thinks it looks cool :confused:

lol i can just imagine it.

wildfire:

Harry Monk:

+1 :wink: :wink:

+2

Was in a pub a while ago (think it was the one near Brian’s Cafe) and it had a sign saying they were banned in there. Dunno why though :confused:

Ive not smoked for about a year now, they make me feel physically sick now, but I have thought about starting smoking these lol. Loads of people smoke them in my work, in the warehouse/brew rooms etc. it’s like a futuristic version of the long gone past where there were no smoking restrictions lol

so which ones do you use ? i only ask because ive only met two people who used them and i didnt think to ask . ive looked at them online but there are loads of different ones on the market …

whichever you buy, ignore the bit where it says one cartridge is equal to 20 cigs etc.
I found that one cartridge was only equivalent to about 5.

from my son-in-law who’s smoked them for a few years now, the best value is a “510” kit from “totally wicked” http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/ You then just drop 3 drips of fluid into the middle of the cig (it comes apart into 2 pieces) and away you go!

You can get different flavours, and different strengths of nicotine content.

Alternatively, you could always get an electronic pipe! http://www.ankaka.com/stylish-electronic-pipe-in-deluxe-package-epipe-smoking-healthy-alternative_p1139.html but I believe you need to keep buying cartridges, unsure if you can drip liquid in them.

bowser:
so which ones do you use ? i only ask because ive only met two people who used them and i didnt think to ask . ive looked at them online but there are loads of different ones on the market …

I use Jacvapour,can set yourself up with a kit and 2 batteries for about £45 then buy the eliquid to top up the cartomisers,a 25 ml bottle is about £7 and lasts me 2-3 weeks.

I gave up for at the beginning of the year as I was in hospital and off work for neary 5 months,was told that my healing would take longer if I smoked,when I went back to work I started again,but have now been on the e cig for 8 weeks,I have not even given proper cigarettes a thought,not tempted whatsoever to buy a packet,quite satisfied with the e cig,I get my nicotine without the 4000 chemicals that are in proper ■■■■.

m.jacvapour.com/content.cgi

thanks for the info chaps ill look into it :wink:

Ooops!!

I forgot to say which kind I use. :blush: :blush: :blush:

:arrow_right: http://www.vapouriz.com/