Bad time since Xmas

Haven’t been on here or t’internet in general since Xmas/New Year time as my wife became unwell with Cellulitus and a bleeding ulcer and was admitted to hospital 3 weeks ago. You always think people go into hospital to recover and get well but things haven’t worked out like that and Michelle passed away at 0412 on Friday 3rd Feb; She was only 33 :exclamation: :exclamation: My head is completely in bits.

Regards
Dave Penn;

Hi David, we never met, but I’m really sorry to hear that.
33 is only the start of a live and much to soon to pass away.
My thoughts are with you and your family, and would like to wish you all the strength to go further with your life.
I’m sure Michelle will be sadly missed by anyone who knew her.
All the best and all the strength because you will need that.
Regards Frans

So sorry for your loss dave, thoughts are with you

Sorry to hear that Dave, can’t imagine what you’re going through. RIP Michelle

bloody hell dave im really sorry for your loss.

3days before xmas i was rushed into pinderfields hospital with cellulitis and have had to have a emergancy operation at 2300 xmas night and again 0800 boxing day morning. my mum and wife who were with me said it was a very close call for me, but lucky enough ive made a full recovery.

i now know that when you have had it once you have it for life and was talking to one women who has had it 26 times in 35 years and now soon as she feels ill starts on antibiotics.

I am so sorry for your loss, I don’t know you but I do wish you well. 33 is very young for any person but someone so close is devastating.

Good luck for the future also.

That’s terrible news, can’t even begin to understand how your feeling, would just like to pass my condolences to you and your family and hope you look after yourself through such a difficult time. Take care.

Cannot imagine what it is like to lose someone at such a young age,my condolences to you and your family at such a loss.

Wish you all the best,take care.

My thoughts are with you at this terrible time

Hi David

So sorry for your loss, 33 is too young and I so feel for you, take care, cant say nothing more that hasn’t been expressed already

Sorry to hear the terrible news mate.

33 is 2 years younger than I am… Only 3 years older than my missus, couldn’t imagine losing her in 3 years time.

Condolences mate

Very sorry to hear about your wife Dave,33 is very young,keep your chin up mate ,RIP Michelle.

gutted for you mate, very sorry to hear about this. its an awful thing to go through losing someone so special.

I don’t think anyone can quite comprehend your loss Dave and can’t imagine how you must be feeling. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family at such an enormous loss.

Bloody Hell Dave, I’m lost for words.
My sincere condolences to you and your Family.

Is there really a God■■? Sometimes I don’t think so.
I am so sorry for your loss Dave , we all moan now and again about ‘Er indoors’ but if we lost them…

She’ll be in heaven looking down on you mate, take care.

So sorry to hear your news mate. RIP Michelle :frowning: . Take it one day at a time, you can always clear your head on here, we are all a family and you’re part of that. Drivers can be a funny bunch but are salt of the earth more often than not in my experience. Anything you want to talk about, or to share your thoughts come on here, or pm people you know or not, I’m sure we can help at little bit. Take care Dave.
Phil

I can only say how sorry I am to hear about your sad loss Dave.

So sorry for your loss Dave.

I am so so sorry Davepenn 54 You have my deepest condolences and as ,philvc65 wrote and also Deepinvet
these two posts stand out amongst the others
for their well written words , thinking of you mate all the best to you at this time of need