Weight loss

ok now is the time

i weighed myself today at the service station and its not good :smiling_imp:

the story is over the last 4 years i’ve put on nearly 4 stone :blush: .i cant understand why because i have only one meal a day which is usually about 3pm then bath and bed.

is it just the lifestyle of a truck driver thats caused the weight gain?

and any tips in weight lose gladly welcome

jon

hi mate, you have to eat more than one meal a day ie breakfast,lunch and you main meal at night. i know what your saying i only eat one meal how come i’m putting on this weight. i used to be the same i used to eat my main meal at night and i was pilling on the pound’s, but now i have listened to the wife and for breakfast i have 2 slices of toast,lunch i have a sandwich and then at night i have my main meal. your body will just gather up fluid by only eating one main meal. good luck hope this help’s you :wink:

Weight loss is not easy so congratulate yourself on each pound. I’ve lost 43 pounds in 1.5 years and it’s not been easy nor did I do it healthy.

A big thing over here across the pond is the Atkins Diet.

Also something my Doc suggested to me, my bigger meal is lunch-time, givng me more time to burn it off; just a thought.

I lost hundreds of puonds each time I got divorced. Next time I won’t get wed, I’ll just find a woman i don’t like and give her a house. :laughing:

i lost 2 stone but cutting out nibbles and bread i started making my homemade soup for luch and the weight fell off im at a steady 15-151/2 stone now.

jessicas dad:
i lost 2 stone but cutting out nibbles and bread i started making my homemade soup for luch and the weight fell off im at a steady 15-151/2 stone now.

Well done,wish i could shread a couple of pound’s or more. :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

jessicas dad:

Well done,wish i could shread a couple of pound’s or more. :laughing: :laughing:

it didnt help last night i was at asda lutterworth saw the sweet machine and couldn decide between a kitkat chunky or a double decker so i had both!!!

:laughing: @ Pat, nice one!

I haven’t weighed myself since I started PROPER trucking a good few years back. I’m 6’3 and last time I checked (about 5 years ago) I was 12.5st. Weighed last night, now 15.5st ! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Had to give in to 34 waist jeans as the zips kept busting :laughing: so I’m in 36’s now but need a belt :smiley:

Too much tramping work, eating cooked breakfasts, shop pre-packed sarnies, beer on an evening, pizza afterwards etc.

I keep saying I’ll do something about it but…

I gave up smoking over 6 years ago and since then I’ve put on almost 2 stone. I keep telling myself that its just middle aged spread 'cos I’m over 40 now (only just!) But technically I’m classed as just obese according to a graph my doctor showed me.I’m only 5’8" and I should be about 10st 10lb so I only need to grow another 7 inches and I’ll be at my ideal weight! I tried the gym this time last year and I was bored silly running on the treadmill and using the crosstrainer.So can anyone come up with a foolproof way of losing weight whilst driving a truck or sitting at a computer?

Some poeple know and others don’t so I thought I’d post it on here (if thats ok with Kathy and Pam).

I’ve joined a local weight loss group (well known weight loss group, daren’t add address, might get my knuckles slapped). Since I joined on the 21st August this year, Ihave lost a total of 14.5lbs (14st 0.5lbs), Thursdays weigh in is included in the total loss up to yet. I hope to carry on trying to lose some more weight, you wouldn’t believe how much more I would like to lose.

Thats all for now.

Sam

well done sam just keep going and don’t worry if you slip of the wagon a bit over christmas theres plenty of time you just have to keep chipping away at it

pam