Pop Idol/FLOP Idol

If you are a man like me thats works all week and at the end of the day comes home to relax and put your feet up thinking how nice it is to be in your own castle doing what you want to do and watch what YOU want on the telly, Then youre the lucky one, I am outvoted every week, first East Enders then Saturdays Pop Idol, My wife and Girls went mad last night at the outcome of the programe, Andy was voted off, and I think they were right, he seems to be coppying some one else in my mind, put a wart on his face and get him to wear that woollen hat and you get ?.
The big Scottish girl, well she reminds me of the car advert on telly with the jellies wobling, she can sing but she should be in pop opera, the Vicar Chriss, good voice shame about the looks, Suzane, well it must be her body that gets her through she CANNOT sing, Im sorry but HAVING to sit
and listen to this my money is on SAM, he is young cheeky and has the gift of the gab just what the younger generation go for but he had better watch out for Roxane again good looks good voice but lacks in personality.
I aint no critic, but who is youre money on? my money is on SAM.
Concordia.

Whatever are you doing man :question: :laughing:

Fancy wasting good TruckNetUk time by watching the television :open_mouth: :wink: :wink:

cheers
STEVE.

Ive never watched a full episode of Pop Idol, but id dearly love to slap that Cowall bloke!

Mal.

that lass that was on first last week cannot sing for toffee my cats got a better voice and he died last year :blush:

as for andy i think its riged because he dates one of the liberty x girls his sister used to be in the group steps and he used to be in a band called 2sl that where garbage

jon

I agree Jonboy, the girl that came on first last week was terrible!

She was pretty bad the week before if I remember right.

How she managed to stay in the show I will never know!

The bloke who got voted off was one of the better ones on the night.

I know think the show is rigged or certain people have got very big families and they sit there all night voting for their kid! Must have lots of money at 25p a time!

Stuff Popeye doll. How many of these folks are going be around 2 years from now? The originals Popstars didn’t last 2 years before they were consigned to the history books.

Talent will succeed without these marketing ploys so good luck to them if they know what they are doing it for (Andy Warhols 15 minutes of fame) but don’t expect a TV appearence to compensate for a poor product.