How much you weigh?

Any/Everyone I told I was going to do HGV driving said “Oh you’ll put on so much weight” etc etc… A lot of drivers I see are overweight but some seem under and some oviously work out a lot…

So how much do you weigh?
How tall are you?
Are you bothered about your weight wether it be you being heavy or you being skinny?
Do you eat healthly or is it 1st chip shop you see you eat at?
When you get home at nights/weekends do you go to the gym?

Im 24, 6ft 1" and roughly weigh 13st 2. Ive deffo put weight on in the year I haev been driving but as too how much I dont know, I reckon half stone. Im not intirally bothered about my weight, what bothers me is looking out of proportion due to me always being skinny as a teen then into early 20’s… I try to eat healthly but yeah you guessed it them pizzas, kebabs, McDs ec all taste too mice :smiley::D… Ive got gym membershi but dont go as often as I should… Combo of wither being tired after a shift, wanting to spend time with my 5 yr old boy or the fact the gym doesnt have a great WOW factor to me pts me off, although dometimes I do push myself to go… Be easier if could get going with a group of lads etc but not many go around my area…

So what about you?

,me as fat as [zb]:oops:

auto censor dodge removed…Denis F

I’m in shape

round is a shape innit :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll get me coat

Use 2 aint revealing much :wink:

must be like asking a woman there age lol,

6ft 3" with 15 stone of prime scottish beef. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

around 13 stone

How tall are you?
5ft 9 apxx

Are you bothered about your weight wether it be you being heavy or you being skinny?
Dont give a toss

Do you eat healthly or is it 1st chip shop you see you eat at?
What ever comes first :laughing:

Wife is my gym :laughing: :laughing:

o and i am 42

You don’t need stars for toss. :wink: LT

im five foot 14 but for my weight i should be 24 feet tall :smiley:

and i thought swaering wasnt allowed oh well someone mentionesd shhhh gym :smiley:

aka as tiny make your own assumptions

I’m not overweight…I’m undertall

I am 6"8 and 26 stone. And yes i am worried about my weight and i am sorting it out. Was never overweight while driving lorries, until i gave up smoking 3 years ago then piled on 8 stone and thats when i was 28 stone, but i ave now lost 2 stone and its still coming off

Age 24
So how much do you weigh? about 13 stone, havent checked for a long time but havent put any noticeable weight on over the year.
How tall are you? 6ft 2
Are you bothered about your weight wether it be you being heavy or you being skinny? no
Do you eat healthly or is it 1st chip shop you see you eat at? takeaways at least 3 times a week…
no, but i do multidrop and handball so this is my daily workout…

25,800 kilos last time I was on a weighbridge :smiley:

Dunno, I broke the scales. :blush:

37, 5’ 11", 17 stone summat. Don’t give a toss about the weight although I’ve lost a few stone over the last couple of years with my back getting a bit better and allowing me to do some energetic stuff.

6’3" about 13 stone - and ugly :exclamation:

Hi my name is Alex and I’m 23 (this is like alcoholics anonymous!)

About 15 Stone 5

How tall are you?
5ft 7

Yeah it bothers me, so I’m doing something about it

Do you eat healthily or is it the first chip shop you see you eat at?
Depends what I fancy, sometimes I like to eat healthily, others I fancy chips/kebab/curry etc

Yep, just joined the local Bannatynes gym, got the platinum membership so I can go to any of their gyms around the country, all have loads of facilities as well as a restaurant and bar.
The idea is that when I’m down the road I can try and stop somewhere nearby (they are all generally out of town) and go to the gym and get some good grub there.

To be honest it really wasn’t an issue for me, but I’ve recently become single again and feel its about time I sorted it, when I met my last girlfriend I was 17, had a good body and ate well, now I’m just a slob!

People say its a hard job to eat well in, I don’t think that is necessarily true, you just need to take 5 minutes to plan it, and lets be honest, we’ve all got 5 minutes spare in the cab while on the road or tipping haven’t we?

Alex

My BMI says I should be carrying passengers on atlantic crossings :laughing:

5-10" 15 stone Do I look bov ered :question: No
mixed meals and often healthy but the temptation of chips and full english wins
yep- gym/swim regular.

and hammers home a driven nail :unamused:

I weigh 11 stone dont smoke rarely drink and always kept myself fairly fit.So much for all that i still had a minor stroke last November and cannot now drive Hgvs until the DVLA says so. I sometimes wonder why I bothered!!!

Im 40. 5 11`` and weigh in at 17st 6 at the moment which is the heaviest ive ever been. I do worry about being a big lad but i find im allergic to salad…

i’m 37, 5 foot 10.5 and 13 stone. i go to the gym when i’m tramping. 27 quid a month to use all fitness firsts!! showers are allways clean as well.