kids

on monday my wife got admitted to hospital with a possible eptopic pregnency so as i was already off work i looked after my boys ones 3years old and tother is 7 months well i never worked so hard although saying that i really enjoyed it now i know how hard it must be when your other half works away which i will start doing again on monday. its hard on the partner that works away but i think its harder for the partner that stays at home. my wife came out today with the allclear shes just gotta go back for a couple of checkups to make sure everythings still ok ,then wait for number 3 to arrive in january :wink: :laughing:

Oh I am so glad she was given the all clear mate… Good luck to you and the wife, hope all goes okay from now on mate… :wink:

i second that as well jonah,
take care :wink:

3!!!

are you mad man :question: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

glad to here everything is ok mate :smiley:

its hard on the partner that works away but i think its harder for the partner that stays at home.

without a doubt, mums all over the world we salute you!

how long we got before you wet the babies head :question:

jon

no not mad mate i just get bored when im not on ere ive watched all my videos and dvds half a dozen times and theres never nowt on sky so ive gotta do somthing to pass the time :wink: :laughing: