GRANDAD ROG

My Daughter gave Jeannette (Mrs ROG) and me our first Granchild, a healthy 6lb 4oz baby girl, this morning :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Ended up as a Cesarean birth due to complications and now we have to wait at least 5 days before they can leave hospital.
Jeannette managed a quick 5 sec look at the baby but I have not yet had the pleasure.
My son in law is over the moon but worried about his wife, naturally, as she is still in recovery.

Grace at 1 day old

CONGRATULATIONS MR + MRS ROG! I dont reckon there´s any links you can click on in this forum for advice, but just love her to bits and you can´t go wrong.

![](http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Tachograph/Animated%20Gifs/congratstext.gif)
![](http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Tachograph/Smileys/Fireworks1.gif)![](http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Tachograph/Smileys/Fireworks2.gif)![](http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Tachograph/Smileys/Fireworks2.gif)![](http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/Tachograph/Smileys/Fireworks1.gif)

edit: Post seems to have been duplicated.

CONGRATULATIONS! best of luck to you all and I hope mum hs a speedy recovery. :smiley:
Lindsey and Paul.

Its a great feeling holding a grandchild,mine, Scott is 2 now and i love him to bits,

I hope mum is ok soon

Well done all involved :slight_smile:

And welcome to gramps club :slight_smile:

Thanks to all so far for the congrats :smiley: :smiley:

GerryT:
And welcome to gramps club :slight_smile:

Oh great :exclamation: - Now I am in the Gramps club and the Grumps club :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:
Oh great :exclamation: - Now I am in the Gramps club and the Grumps club :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There both run from the same Building, so my wife says :wink: :slight_smile:

Congrats to all the ROG family, your daughter will need a lot of T.L.C. for the next few weeks, (don’t let her carry the dustbin out ) and enjoy your grandaughter.

Chas Malthouse:
Congrats to all the ROG family, your daughter will need a lot of T.L.C. for the next few weeks, (don’t let her carry the dustbin out ) and enjoy your grandaughter.

My son in law is half my age - he can carry out the trash :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:g: CONGRATULATIONS to the ROG family :smiley: :smiley: Looks like there’s a present in the baby’s basket :wink:

dieseldave:
Looks like there’s a present in the baby’s basket :wink:

HIGHWAY CODE :question: :question: - bit hard to make it out…

ROG:
My Daughter gave Jeannette (Mrs ROG) and me our first Granchild, a healthy 6lb 4oz baby girl, this morning :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Ended up as a Cesarean birth due to complications and now we have to wait at least 5 days before they can leave hospital.
Jeannette managed a quick 5 sec look at the baby but I have not yet had the pleasure.
My son in law is over the moon but worried about his wife, naturally, as she is still in recovery.

Hope to post a pic on here as soon as is practical - son in law has a few on his mobile.

All the very best mate from all the family. Our thoughts are with you all and many congrats

ROG:
HIGHWAY CODE :question: :question:

Correct ROG.:grimacing:

:open_mouth: I thought she’s a bit young for Roadcraft. :smiley:

dieseldave:

ROG:
HIGHWAY CODE :question: :question:

Correct ROG.:grimacing:

:open_mouth: I thought she’s a bit young for Roadcraft. :smiley:

Not so sure - IPSGA - I Produce Some Great Audio :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

well done rog and family,
go and look at the baby, tell your daughter well done and tell her the baby looks lovely.
on every subsequent visit repeat action 1 & 3, because to not show an interest will upset mrs rog and daughter.
you only have to do this for about 18 months and then you can start to have your fun when the little one starts to become more mobile.
after this things just get better and better,
you start to understand what they want, can eat sweets and other goodies without feeling guilty,
can play in the park on the swings and such without being kicked out.
enjoy your new life, i love mine.

biggusdickusgb:
you start to understand what they want, can eat sweets and other goodies without feeling guilty,
can play in the park on the swings and such without being kicked out.
enjoy your new life

Is the above for the granchild or me :question: - i’m just a bit worried about fitting on the slide :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

for you of course, my 2 love to sit on my lap and go down the slide, then theres the seesaw, swings, roundabout etc etc.
you go in the park on a normal afternoon and do that on your own, you’ll have the old bill there faster than you can get the roundabout to go round.
and the young ladies and some of the grandma’s( they’re not all old and wrinkley) there love the idea of a bloke out with the kids, nudge nudge wink wink know what i mean,
i’ve had a few offers to “pop round for a coffee once ive dropped the kids off”

congrats to all the memebers of the ROG family on thier happy event.

i hope mum has a quick recovery and gets home soon so they can start enjoying all the fun,

i’ve had some news but wont hijack rogs thread.

congrats Rog. as for the slides, just get some vaseline mate you will go like a rocket

Giblsa:
i’ve had some news but wont hijack rogs thread.

Oh - go on :slight_smile: - I can always add to the post title :wink: