Great News

Just got back from the doctor and it looks like i’m 4 weeks pregnant
Lucy will get a schock if she read this :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations Jen :smiley: have a long rest as once the littlun is her you won’t get any :wink:

Jen:
Lucy will get a schock if she read this :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll bet someone else will be shocked if HE does not know yet :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All the best :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My only daughter is now one week overdue…

Congratulations :smiley:

ROG:
[
I’ll bet someone else will be shocked if HE does not know yet :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

don’t worry he knows it :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations hope all goes well

Thanks all for the congrats :smiley:

Ang we hoping the same here ,The grandparents are happy :smiley:

Special my dad :smiley:

Jen:

Congratulations Jenny.

Jen:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

So there’ll be a Baldy Mk. 2 on the scene soon then! :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks everyone

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS to Alix776 and Jen :smiley: :smiley:

Are you mad■■?

You met my two horrors havent you?

and you really want all that grief and hassle?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :unamused:

Seriously though congrats to you both :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh thats wonderful news Jen! Many congratulations to you and Alex.

Thanks eveyone.

Rikki i have not met them two yet from you :frowning:

Yay! I knew when Alix denied that it would happen for years that he would be proved wrong… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry I missed your call earlier this week, I’ve been running Tees so have had to work for a living for the first time in weeks… :open_mouth: …and I’ve got no minutes left to ring anyone back until the 1st July… :cry: …At least now I know what I missed! :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Lucy Thanks

No any problems lucy was only to let you know the great news bytheway that was my new number :wink:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: I don’t know why I’m shocked! :open_mouth: CONGRATULATIONS to both of you from both of us! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ladytrucker679:
:shock: :open_mouth: I don’t know why I’m shocked! :open_mouth: CONGRATULATIONS to both of you from both of us! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Lot of people’s are shocked but everythinks can happens

Thanks you 2 :slight_smile: