one day i will

trying to cut down to 40 a day. :blush: :blush: :blush:

cut down to 2 a day, last week it crept up to 3 and this week 4 - still pretty pleased but it ain’t going the right way :frowning:

errr nope quit for 6 months felt like crap started again keeping it down to 15 to 20 a day never felt better

Stopped about 8/9 weeks ago,dont feel much better tbh. :frowning: :frowning:

Stopped mid Jan this year - not too bad using the niquitin lozenges but if I run out I climb the bloody walls!!!

kjw21:
Stopped mid Jan this year - not too bad using the niquitin lozenges but if I run out I climb the bloody walls!!!

I quit a couple of years ago and I’m still on the lozenges and I still climb the walls if I don’t have any. :wink:

I tried patches, lozenges last year and didnt stop. However in January I made a concious decision to stop immediately, went cold turkey and have done 4 months without the need for weed,

Im at the doctors tomorrow because I cant breathe properly and have put on 2 stone. As Americans say, go figure :frowning:

Try herbel ciggs, they tast rank and make you not want one!! Worked for me!!

Gave up 16 months ago, never stopped wanting one though and made the mistake of buying a pouch of golden Virginia some menthol filters, and some liquorice papers just to see if I could resist…I couldn’t, oh! Bugger!

Mrs_liz:
Try herbel ciggs, they tast rank and make you not want one!! Worked for me!!

Welcome to Tnet Mrs_liz :smiley:

Gave up 2 years ago, and have now started again.

Thoughly ashamed with myself :blush:

Will go to the docs when i get back to the uk and get on the patches again

Smoked 20 a day until 21/12/1984 had a motorbike accident and tore my right lung off the bronchial tube, stopped after that, can´t recommend it though!

Yep that was a bit extreme. :open_mouth:

Like schrodingers cat it took something quite extreeme to get me to quit. I started smoking at 18 and built up to as much as 60 a day when i was tramping , but at 28 I was diagnosed with cancer a bit of a shocker when your only 28. That gave me the kick i needed to stop,14 years on now and i have never smoked since. :slight_smile:

Been off them for about 5 weeks now, test on Thursday will I keep cool and not want one■■? :open_mouth:

Been off them for about 3 years now decided 1 night to stop and I did not too much of a problem and never looked back