Health changes since I started my newby C+E job

Hi guys… I started as C+E driver a few weeks ago and I love the job to bits. One thing I have noticed since starting my new job is I have started to put some weight on and psyhically I have started to feel tired and unfit. I did have reasonable excercise before I started my new job but since then I have stopped. Obviously with me doing a trunking job its mainly driving with a bit of flt work inbetween but nothing compared to what I was doing before really. I used to run for 1 to 2 hrs a day uptil about the time I started my Driver training and just got out of my routine. Ive always been a big lad but I felt fit and not that flabby til recently.

When I have been coming home I have just been chillin with my family. With all of the above said I decided to buy a treadmill and today I did 30 minutes (2 miles ish) of cross country on it and couldnt believe how knackered I was. Its so easy to get unfit especially when you do this driving lark. I’m 38 and feel my age tbh. Although most people think I’m only 28 ish :smiley:

Anyway I’ll keep jogging everyday and build my stamina up. Anyone else thinking of doing it I would highly recommend it…keep fit and healthy :slight_smile: easier said than done I know but DO IT! :smiley: