SEX

Are trampers people with low ■■■■■■ drive or do you go mad at the weekends?
How do you cope all week without it? I’m chasing after a tramping job and this is one of my concerns. I have done tramping before but only for short periods and when i didn’t have a partner (or wife as they where once called!).

Are trampers people with low ■■■■■■ drive ? Sailors have girls in every port. :laughing:

What did you do for ■■■■■■ relief during the periods of your life when you didn’t have a wife/partner/significant other?

That’ll be the answer then. :wink: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:
What did you do for ■■■■■■ relief during the periods of your life when you didn’t have a wife/partner/significant other?

git beat me to it

Coffeeholic:

I could hear your brain ticking over from here !!! :smiley: I went without it !! That was fine then. Maybe i should rephrase my question…oh no. I’ll go and ask her if i really have to!!

Mike it is amazing now, if you go to the chemist they have all sorts for blisters now, that and a bit of moisturiser and hands as good as new for weekend :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

search for something called a fleshlight on the internet, ive been told they are very good, and no i seriously hand on heart have not used one!!!

Mike-C:

Coffeeholic:

I went without it !!

There you go, that’s what I meant by the answer. What were you thinking? :wink: :smiley:

just make sure you park up in doncaster each night and your problems solved, doubt youll get much kip with all the alleged knocks on the door :wink: :wink: .
im tipping at tescos fri early hours so ill have a drive round and see what the score is and report back

You all have that in your brains :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Mike-C:
Are trampers people with low ■■■■■■ drive or do you go mad at the weekends?
How do you cope all week without it? I’m chasing after a tramping job and this is one of my concerns. I have done tramping before but only for short periods and when i didn’t have a partner (or wife as they where once called!).

You could alway take her with you

you got a good memoray / imagination mike :laughing:

Don,t worry mate just make sure the kids have loads of dosh to go and spend :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiley: :smiley: and send em out for the day and lock the doors / turn off the phone and most of all ENJOY IT till next weekend!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mike-C,

as a fair few on here will confirm the ■■■ problem involved with Tramping tends to be where the missus goes for ■■■ when you are on the road for 28 days a month :blush: ,

so as coffee said Make friends with Righty the best ■■■■■■■ the planet she know’s what you want plus feed’s you and gets the drinks in at the pub!! :open_mouth: :unamused: