the snip

well today i went for it and had the snip. as im writing this everything is fine or so i hope. :open_mouth:

i got the appointment a couple of weeks ago on the nhs for the minor surgery clinic in morley leeds. i wasnt to bothered about untill i got there today then i was ■■■■■■■■ a brick about it.
while in the waiting room the nurses kept coming out and shouting for mr sharky … but no mr sharky so it was my turn. i took my mrs along for good measure and also to hold my hand :blush:
so they show me into this room and put on a video stating that the man in the video would be doing to op, and when the video started it was a very old film stating whats going to happen and if your sure about it. the film was about 20 years old which calmed my nerves about it cos if the fella in the film was doing the op was commenting in the film was doing my op well he had plenty of experance for me. :wink:
anyway once the film was watched i had to have a chat with the consultant and i asked him he he’d had the snip which he said yes and HE HAD DONE HIS OWN :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
he explained that when he was a junior doctor the 2 senior doctors teaching him the snip were getting alot of complaints and reprisals so he thought stuff this and did it himself :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ( maybe it wasnt a good idea letting a pysco let loose on my ■■■■■■■■ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: )
then i got undressed laid on the couch with my knackers hanging out and he got to work…

the injection anesthtic was bloody sore with the stinging but after that everything was ok i felt him having a rummage but all in all i was out in 10 mins :stuck_out_tongue: had a coffee then home with my feet up for the rest of the day.
as im now an electrician im having tomorrow of and back to work on monday as we are working on price and grafting hard and i dont want to be back into the thick off it too soon and also no football on sunday. ive also told my mate that he has to do all the loft work which he isnt to happy about.

so all in all 9 hours after the op i feel ok a little bit of discomfort to be fair ive spent the past 35 years protecting them now ive just laid them out to be butchered. :laughing: :laughing: no no seroiusly everthing is ok.

maybe i should have done a diary with pictures. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:
maybe i should have done a diary with pictures. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You mean you didn’t :question: :question:
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused:
Hang your head in shame :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Got the T-shirt mate - it’s not all that bad in the end. (But worse at the other end!)

I was waiting in the theatre with everything hanging out, but nobody around when a porter came through. “Won’t be long, mate” he said “they’re just warming the bricks” :laughing: If I’d have had me kegs on he’d be six feet under now :laughing:

My eyes are watering just reading this… :unamused:

it made me laugh they kept calling for a mr sharky… he seemed to have done a runner after the video bit :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: apperently they get at least one runner a day.

easier you than her trust me :unamused:

animal:
easier you than her trust me :unamused:

In the long run maybe, but I bet it isn’t.
Much better if it’s someone else :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have mine done 2 years ago. a couple of days discomfort and then freedom to have ■■■ whenever we wanted. \o/

I was bloody ■■■■■■■■ myself when i had mine done. I took my misses along for moral support and all she did was sit and chat to the doctor, asking him questions and giggling. I had to tell her to shut up in case she distracted him and i ended up lop sided. :laughing:

The worst thing was the detail she went into describing the event to her mother. :the shame:

. i had mine done years ago. no probs at all . until the week after . my ,then, four year old daughter ran towards me, tripped and headbutted me square in the nads. :angry:
i went down like a stone and had to be manhandled back into the car.(we were at a garden centre. two more days off work to sort the swelling. ouch. no probs apart from that tho. brill kip under general , after a double shfit taxi driving.

I had mine done 29 years ago with no problems. What I would like to know is seeing how it was a local anathestic it never dawned on me where they were going to stick the needle :open_mouth: until it was too late. Nearly fell off the frigging trolley! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Probably just as well I might not have turned up if I realised :blush:

Any noticable side effects for anyone?

no no everything is fine now. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you can even do you " sample " at home and have 2 hours to get it to hosiptal. :laughing: :wink:

only 1 more sample to go.

:open_mouth: No, no, no, no, no, it’s not happening!! :open_mouth:

I’m not that good with needles anyway and reading this has put me off the rest of my brekkie. :blush:

I’d rather just abstain from ‘nuptuals’ than have me nads lanced in the name of anesthetic!!!

We’ve got another baby due next May, even though I’ll be 40 in 8 days!!! :laughing: :laughing: Maybe I’ll just put John Thomas out to early retirement after this baby has arrived!! :laughing: :laughing:

Had mine done years ago with no probs. the only thing i would advise is to wear some tight underwear for the next week as you can end up with some big un’s down there

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Your all wussies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Try having one chopped off! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I should have done a “mr sharky”!! :laughing: :laughing:

Now this is were I get absolutely slated by ya all :exclamation: :smiling_imp: …dare I really say it knowing that I’m gonna have an angry mob ready to lynch me :question: :question: :open_mouth: …here goes…I’m just so glad that it’s us females in the world that have to actually have the 9 months of pregnancy and the agony of childbirth at the end of it all !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Right…I’ve said it !!!..now I’m running for my life…I’m outta here !!! :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

had the 2 brick’s a couple of year’s back and the followin day i was diggin foundation’s at ma bro’s house