WELL DONE

To Scott ( dangermouse ) on passin his A levels now watch out ■■■■■■■ uni :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Congratulations

Congratulations Dangermouse.

You must be proud of him Animal.

Congratulations dangermouse.

Way to go… A levels- with an “s” – very well-done. (I only got one :wink: :blush: )

To Scott’s girlfreind Fiona on her GCSE 6 A, 2 B, 2 C :laughing: :laughing:

and she thought she was goin to fail :unamused: :unamused:

Congrats to both! :grimacing:

and keep your chins up to the ones who havent , girl i know was going to train as a cadet nurse subject to 5 g.s.e , she was predicted to get them no problem but whether its nerves or what i dont know but shes not got them.
so here dream[ and it really was a dream] is now in tatters .told here last thurs she wouldnt be able to do course due to exams
results , hopefully she can get on some kind of course when she goes to talk to college this week.
not much bothers me but to see the state she was in got to me a bit.
so really pleased for the ones whove got what they want but sad for the ones who didnt

animal:
To Scott ( dangermouse ) on passin his A levels now watch out ■■■■■■■ uni :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Well done Scott

My daughter got the grades she wanted too :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

and anyone who says A levels are getting easier THEY’RE NOT , the kids are just working much harder than they did “in my day”

Denis F:
and anyone who says A levels are getting easier THEY’RE NOT , the kids are just working much harder than they did “in my day”

but in all fairness you can work harder and faster with computers than chalk 'n slate eh Denis :laughing: :wink:

montana man:

Denis F:

but in all fairness you can work harder and faster with computers than chalk 'n slate eh Denis :laughing: :wink:

chalk 'n slate ■■?

luxury

we used to dream of 'aving chalk 'n slate :laughing:

ady1:
and keep your chins up to the ones who havent , girl i know was going to train as a cadet nurse subject to 5 g.s.e , she was predicted to get them no problem but whether its nerves or what i dont know but shes not got them.
so here dream[ and it really was a dream] is now in tatters .told here last thurs she wouldnt be able to do course due to exams
results , hopefully she can get on some kind of course when she goes to talk to college this week.
not much bothers me but to see the state she was in got to me a bit.
so really pleased for the ones whove got what they want but sad for the ones who didnt

Sorry to here that ady hope she does get on another course unless she resits her GCSE again to get the grades she wants

Denis F:

animal:

Well done Scott

My daughter got the grades she wanted too :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Well Done

I would agree there Denis I know how hard they have had to work

Now it just cosat me a fortune for all the thing he needs for uni :unamused: :cry: