Shoelaces

Thusday was a very very happy day for me, i taught my 7 year old to tie his shoe laces not only was i happy but he was ecstatic almost as happy as the day i taught him to swim.

Its a great feeling when you teach your kids something for the first time anyone know what come next?.

:smiley: :smiley: :bulb:

When he gets to be about 13 you will be teaching him to tie his shoelaces together and then send him swimming :smiley: :slight_smile:

At first look I thought tying shoe laces at 7 years of age seemed a little late but then thought of how few early shoes have laces rather than velcro fastening.

The next thing, I reckon, is when your children teach you to do some thing like program the DVD recorder :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Wiretwister:
At first look I thought tying shoe laces at 7 years of age seemed a little late but then thought of how few early shoes have laces rather than velcro fastening.

The next thing, I reckon, is when your children teach you to do some thing like program the DVD recorder :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh thats ok he can programme his computer to record a tv programme if he wants its got a tv receiver and a dvd burner he never misses Doctor Who.