Scumbag of the year

I know this isn’t the right forum for this but I hope you’ll bear with me. This week, a pupil at my girlfriends’ school, little Elaine passed away after a long battle wih leukemia. Elaine was a much loved wee lassie and her family are grieving deeply. This week her mother had her ■■■■■ stolen, by a pick pocket we think. In her ■■■■■ was money she had just drawn out to pay some of the funeral expenses. This has left Christine, Elaines’ mum, absolutely distraught. I’ll go back to religion if this ■■■■■■ ever gets what he truly deserves.

Is there somewhere people can make donations to ?

Ladytrucker679:
Is there somewhere people can make donations to ?

if there is a place for donations, please pm me.

Me too plz

Don’t pm individual people, just put the details in a post. That way anyone can contribute.

Thanks for the kind offers folks, the money has been replaced now all we want is to catch the lowlife responsible,we live in hope.

a sad story ken…but the outcome was good that shes had the money replaced …trouble in this country now is that when these low life are caught…whats the sentence…a slapped wrist …there is no deterrent …and what did blair say at the beginning …we will tackle crime …and the root causes of it…what a laugh …hes living on another planet…to the one i`m on…