New house

I sold my old house on the 15Th of Jan and got the keys to a new one on March 17Th, ui got most of the painting done that needs doping , i got the old wooden floors up and ive laid some of the new one, i,m fitting kitchen worktops on Monday :frowning::(.

Anyway i ordered a new Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Oven and Hob all from Dixons online only to be e-mailed afterwards to tell me one of the items wasnt in stock so they had kindly cancelled the whole order so i got in touch and replaced the fridge freezer with another one until they got in touch to tell me they didnt have the new one in stock!!!.

SO i phoned them this time and picked another one then replaced the whole order on the phone and when i asked if he wanted my nectar card number for my points the guy said you only get the points with online orders so i told him to insert the items in a place other than the kitchen…

Luckily i work for Ex-Hell on the B&Q contract and we get a 20% discount on anthiung we either buy in the shop or order online a nice touch when you are moving home so far i havent been told the goods arent in stock so fingers crossed.

I also ordered my new king size double bed ( king size gets her a bit further away from my end :stuck_out_tongue:) from Argos and guess what the ■■■■■■■■ have phoned me today to tell me they dont have it in stock and they dont know when its coming in to stock AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH ill scweam and ill scweam!!!..

How do these big companies make any money?, i wonder how many orders they have cancelled every day?.