How long u been married

The…other day driving along lost as normal…i saw a couple whom must have been in their 70’s…walking along up this hill…solidly holding hands like they were in their loving youth…it was such a georgous site…i was just so impulsed to stop and ask them for directions and compliment them…so go on tell us all u married folks tell us how long have u been together,■■?

SuperSmiley:
The…other day driving along lost as normal…i saw a couple whom must have been in their 70’s…walking along up this hill…solidly holding hands like they were in their loving youth…it was such a georgous site…i was just so impulsed to stop and ask them for directions and compliment them…so go on tell us all u married folks tell us how long have u been together,■■?

married ur mad my money is mine :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If we make it to October the 3rd this year it will be 25 years.

If we make it to October the 3rd this year it will be 25 years

will you let her out of the trailer then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

For me it will be 35 years this May and let me tell you it’s been the best 6 years of my life. :unamused:

23 years 1 month & 7 days

2 years to witch no.2

21 years in June :smiley:

5 years to this one in July. :confused:

Thankfully, I didn’t get married to my ex-lunatic … but it still cost me half of everything that was mine but became ours!! (house included) :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :cry: :cry:

24 years in september :open_mouth:

as I keep telling her, If I’d shot her when we first met I’d be out by now
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5 years in september. second time around.

Been together for 17 years and married for 8… (i dont like rushing into anything :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )
… and if i wasnt tramping she`d be under the patio by now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

14 years to the first one and 20 to the present Lady Spardo after elopeing to Italy in an F89. (Well you did start off the thread in a romantic mode :wink: )

Repton and I are amateurs by comparison, we’re not married but we got together at Driffield truckfest last year, how romantic! :grimacing: (much to the relief of our friends) after 15 months of telling ourselves we we’re just good friends! :blush: :blush: :blush:
Beware the Trucknet chat room! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Beware TruckNet full stop. I agreed to do the books and ended up married to the wretched thing. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink:

Known each other just over 10 years, got together through Young Farmers, and married 7 years on the 2nd October

Been together 18 years, married 16 years August, happiest years of my life. not only is my Sara my wife she is my best friend to :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

been together 16 years married 11 of them

pam

Married 15th April '89, had a year off in '96 :confused: been back together since…Bloody hell better get a card the 15ths this Saturday. :open_mouth:

its my Mam & Dad 's 49 wedding anniv tomorrow