Lost confidence - what do I do?

Maybe a break from driving would do you good , few months in a warehouse then have another go
Things happen , I had a small camping trailer, got home one day , disconnected it and went to put it in garage , our garage at time was on a steep incline , so to open garage door I let go of trailer & off it went down drive into front wing of car ( try explaining to insurance your trailer has hit your front wing !!! ) , then a little time later came home from tip , in reverse onto drive & bang , yes I’d forgot trailer & now smashed corner of car ( I blamed that on mrs hitting corner of house ) , previous year comming back from Devon I met a car , so decided to do the decent thing , reverse back ( bang ) , things happen , mrs made me sell trailer as she said I couldn’t bd trusted with one , it was only one of those little erde camping trailers
As I say things happen , i smashed a Capri up , by running into a concrete flower pot at Tony’s cafe , I smashed up cortina after hitting a lamppost in Grantham bus station , I put my dads new car in a ditch on the way back from raglan etc etc etc
Lorries I’ve been ok with , but cars , motorbikes it’s like the demolition derby when I’m about , as I say things happen
Oh did I tell you when I went to put my night out kit in car at end of week , for some reason I decided halfway through loading to reverse back a bit , so went back watching trailer behind me , and then a almighty crash , glass everywhere , I’d only forgot to close the hatchback , it had hit the trailer , busting the rear window
Anyway getting all my mishaps off my chest ( and there’s plenty more ) may not of helped you but it has me , chin up , as I say maybe have a break from driving for a living