CBD VAPE.

Does anyone use cdb vape liquid for medical reasons.? How does it make you feel.? Does it help with whatever you are using it for.?

No I prefer to smoke the real ■■■■ marijuana

Nkh22:
Does anyone use cdb vape liquid for medical reasons.? How does it make you feel.? Does it help with whatever you are using it for.?

Starting to think the cbd phenomenon is the new tulip.They wont dare release any cbd with a sufficency of thc,the two work in harmony to genuinely achieve any health benefits across the board,no they’ll (Rockefeller foundation/big pharma) continue to interfere with the plants dna system and eventually extinguish any god given benefits that have been available for millions of years in favour of their petrochemical monstrosities with side effects ie…the real effects.
I’ve been dabbling with various cbd options,including vape juice,and am resolutely unimpressed.The last batch had a tedious corporate wafflethon…pamphlet~“Suistainable”,blah blah,picture of hippy bird welcoming early morning dappled sunrise in a buddhist posture.What a load of ■■■■■■■ tripe.They’re all working for the same crowd and would level the rainforests,the way corporate palm oil is currently doing.Its a disturbing thought that getting naturally high is considered less ideal than becoming a big pharma junkie,with decreasing returns.

I tried it for 2-3 months, mainly for arthritis, but I would honestly say that it didn’t make any difference at all, and neither did it make any difference to my mood (which is generally fairly calm anyway). I think that using a cannabis-based product which has had the THC removed is a bit like trying to wake yourself up a bit with a cup of decaffeinated coffee.

Harry Monk:
I tried it for 2-3 months, mainly for arthritis, but I would honestly say that it didn’t make any difference at all, and neither did it make any difference to my mood (which is generally fairly calm anyway). I think that using a cannabis-based product which has had the THC removed is a bit like trying to wake yourself up a bit with a cup of decaffeinated coffee.

Dunno about vapes etc, but nice turn of phrase.

Harry Monk:

I have mates who fight who swear by it for recovery, I tried the drops for back pain and it made a huge difference.

To my wallet. Think they were 30 odd quid per wee bottle and they had absolutely no effect at all on anything other than making my mouth taste funny. I think they’re a bit of a placebo.

Ended up getting oil from Holland and Barratts, for me it’s worked to an extent, taking some of the pain away however, not all of it. But, I’ve only used it for a day so time will tell. Cheers for the reply’s.

Franglais:

Harry Monk:

Dunno about vapes etc, but nice turn of phrase.

A nice turn of phrase and very true.

Unadulterated cannabis is a finely balanced compound with THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (Cannabidiol) working together to give the many effects and benefits that the plant is known for.

The THC is the psychoactive element, and the CBD is the natural balancer. When either of these elements are removed or altered, the effects and benefits are negated massively.

99% of weed that is bought nowadays is “skunk”. This is a genetically modified product, with increased THC and reduced CBD. This creates a drug way more potent than natural cannabis. High levels of THC without the natural antidote of CBD leads to high levels of psychosis, especially amongst younger and still developing brains such as teenagers. This product bears no relation to the weed you would buy 30 years ago, which would have been grown naturally in a warm climate from a naturally produced seed (as opposed to the now domestically produced, genetically modified strains, forced to yield in super quick time with the use of hydroponic equipment and chemical additives and stimulants). These super strength GM strains were developed by the producers to give a higher yield of stronger product, thus generating higher profits.

Conversely, the legal CBD industry has created a product with the THC element removed and whilst I’m no scientist, surely this means that CBD products as they stand are 100% placebo

If you know where to look, you can buy cbd vape oil with the THC included.
Obviously it’s not legal, and you shouldn’t drive or operate machinery.
However it’s one of the few things I’ve found that helps with my chronic pain.

For me, it’s strictly a weekend only thing. It can be pretty potent.

I think vaping could be the problem, by definition it is an industrial manufactured product and therefore subjected to many forms of control.

Years ago I grew a high CBD low THC strain akin to Charlotte’s web.
It took the edge off and still allowed you to get of the sofa and get on with your day but I gave up on it as is wasn’t popular with my circle of friends at the time.
Some older associates thought it was great and now I am getting that way myself, perhaps it is time to revisit some of these strains.

Harry Monk:

I gave up milk , not really a conscious decision, but I stopped eating cereal for breakfast and started taking my coffee black, this year is the first winter that I have not had pain…I have no idea if it is linked, but it is the only change I have made and it is pretty amazing to be pain free in the winter!

AndieHyde:
I think vaping could be the problem, by definition it is an industrial manufactured product and therefore subjected to many forms of control.

Years ago I grew a high CBD low THC strain akin to Charlotte’s web.
It took the edge off and still allowed you to get of the sofa and get on with your day but I gave up on it as is wasn’t popular with my circle of friends at the time.
Some older associates thought it was great and now I am getting that way myself, perhaps it is time to revisit some of these strains.

From my limited understanding,if tobacco and hash are used together theres a type of mechanism that occurs whereby those tiny lung receptors start to close up as a result of the carcinogenic assault given by ■■■■,whereas the vape element works to open those same receptors,so bit of a zero sum gain in that regard.I understand pure bong vaping effectuates a lung cleaning dynamic alongside a raft of other health positives unique to the sacred (unadulterated) herb.I don’t indulge anymore due to the hit and miss element of purity.I imagine even solid hash is merely a ■■■■■■■■■■■ variant of satanic skunk.

The planet saving potentialities of hemp,the non ingestible version,is what scares the corporate/military matrix as it would be available to anyone and they’d lose power and leverage if paper,clothing etc,etc became detatched from their grasp.

I did aquire some vape oil of ebay following a recco from a tnuk member but found it vile and ineffective tbh. :confused:

I do use CBD. It helps me deal with my anxiety.