Cbd vape

AndieHyde:
I think vaping could be the problem, by definition it is an industrial manufactured product and therefore subjected to many forms of control.

Years ago I grew a high CBD low THC strain akin to Charlotte’s web.
It took the edge off and still allowed you to get of the sofa and get on with your day but I gave up on it as is wasn’t popular with my circle of friends at the time.
Some older associates thought it was great and now I am getting that way myself, perhaps it is time to revisit some of these strains.

From my limited understanding,if tobacco and hash are used together theres a type of mechanism that occurs whereby those tiny lung receptors start to close up as a result of the carcinogenic assault given by ■■■■,whereas the vape element works to open those same receptors,so bit of a zero sum gain in that regard.I understand pure bong vaping effectuates a lung cleaning dynamic alongside a raft of other health positives unique to the sacred (unadulterated) herb.I don’t indulge anymore due to the hit and miss element of purity.I imagine even solid hash is merely a ■■■■■■■■■■■ variant of satanic skunk.

The planet saving potentialities of hemp,the non ingestible version,is what scares the corporate/military matrix as it would be available to anyone and they’d lose power and leverage if paper,clothing etc,etc became detatched from their grasp.

I did aquire some vape oil of ebay following a recco from a tnuk member but found it vile and ineffective tbh. :confused: