Palliative 'Care' and Hospice provision = Euthanasia in all

The situation as it stands.Social services together with doctors have the power to enforce this regime on patients against their and their families’ wishes.Now facing the horrific situation of my admittedly very ill but up to now still alert and as sharp as ever mum who was bravely and successfully fighting with her illnesses having effectively been turned into a vegetable with an inevitable end to follow by the Hospice drug regime.Having told these evil scum that they are not welcome at our house but who wouldn’t take no for an answer.All too predictably pedalling zb like Laprozzapam and Fentanyl added to an already ridiculously unnecessary background Morphine ‘pain’ relief’ regime.In addition to the possible planned use of Midazolam.All that on my frail old 85 year old Mum.Just as my Father probably was but I was just too naive to realise it in his case thinking it was just the natural progression of cancer.With me expected to naively think that all this is in her interests just to ‘relieve’ the ‘pain’ of arterial leg ulcers.The same palliative regime having removed her attendance of follow up examinations and treatment of her long standing Myeloma issues let alone the joke treatment regime supposedly promised to her of keeping her leg issues free of infection.

As opposed to the obviously more expensive and complicated option of surgical intervention regarding her Ischaemic leg and keeping her in the Haematology treatment regime needed to hold back her now predictably on the move again Myeloma issues.No doubt the wrong age demographic to be considered worth the expense. :imp: :frowning:

The result of all this being now back in hospital reduced to virtually a hard drug induced vegetative state with rampant re infection issues and blood clots on the lungs and a likely Myeloma lesion within the eye socket among other effects of that cancer when left to run riot. :imp: :frowning:

On that note anyone thinking of even slightly and reluctantly trusting a sick relative to this satanic regime think again and do whatever it takes to stop any health authority from trying to steer them along that route. :imp: :frowning:

Make no mistake there is something satanic about this situation.Went looking for something to confirm my observations and found this all too accurate view of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=05WKFetYqzQ

returntofatima.org/2018/08/p … you-think/

healthwyze.org/reports/522-hosp … n-medicine

Carryfast:
The situation as it stands.Social services together with doctors have the power to enforce this regime on patients against their and their families’ wishes.Now facing the horrific situation of my admittedly very ill but up to now still alert and as sharp as ever mum who was bravely and successfully fighting with her illnesses having effectively been turned into a vegetable with an inevitable end to follow by the Hospice drug regime.Having told these evil scum that they are not welcome at our house but who wouldn’t take no for an answer.All too predictably pedalling zb like Laprozzapam and Fentanyl added to an already ridiculously unnecessary background Morphine ‘pain’ relief’ regime.In addition to the possible planned use of Midazolam.All that on my frail old 85 year old Mum.Just as my Father probably was but I was just too naive to realise it in his case thinking it was just the natural progression of cancer.With me expected to naively think that all this is in her interests just to ‘relieve’ the ‘pain’ of arterial leg ulcers.The same palliative regime having removed her attendance of follow up examinations and treatment of her long standing Myeloma issues let alone the joke treatment regime supposedly promised to her of keeping her leg issues free of infection.

As opposed to the obviously more expensive and complicated option of surgical intervention regarding her Ischaemic leg and keeping her in the Haematology treatment regime needed to hold back her now predictably on the move again Myeloma issues.No doubt the wrong age demographic to be considered worth the expense. :imp: :frowning:

The result of all this being now back in hospital reduced to virtually a hard drug induced vegetative state with rampant re infection issues and blood clots on the lungs and a likely Myeloma lesion within the eye socket among other effects of that cancer when left to run riot. :imp: :frowning:

On that note anyone thinking of even slightly and reluctantly trusting a sick relative to this satanic regime think again and do whatever it takes to stop any health authority from trying to steer them along that route. :imp: :frowning:

Make no mistake there is something satanic about this situation.Went looking for something to confirm my observations and found this all too accurate view of it.

Condolences from me bro.Utterly appalling fiasco you and your mum had to endure.
It really is the default position to stick us on hideously powerful big-pharma cash-cow 'medication ’ nowadays,i remember being prescribed Tramadol for a simple hand/skin infection and got seriously hooked.No warnings from mr clean-cut locum doc,regarding it’s potency.Anything that genuinely works,homeopathic,cannabis oil,etc tend to be eschewed by big-pharma,as i’m sure you’re aware.The NHS has recently dropped acupuncture from its repertoire,obviously no money to be made by simply sticking tiny needles in people miithinks and yet 3 sessions, 10 years ago completely eradicated my sciatica.

There’s a fascinating new article on the Humans are free.com site concerning the US-FDA clampdown on stem-cell therapy treatments,from what I gather,it’s proving rather too effective,taking it outside big-pharmas mercantillic scope.The word satanic you use is not overstating it.The Rockefeller foundation to be precise.

manalishi:

Carryfast:

Condolences from me bro.Utterly appalling fiasco you and your mum had to endure.
It really is the default position to stick us on hideously powerful big-pharma cash-cow 'medication ’ nowadays,i remember being prescribed Tramadol for a simple hand/skin infection and got seriously hooked.No warnings from mr clean-cut locum doc,regarding it’s potency.Anything that genuinely works,homeopathic,cannabis oil,etc tend to be eschewed by big-pharma,as i’m sure you’re aware.The NHS has recently dropped acupuncture from its repertoire,obviously no money to be made by simply sticking tiny needles in people miithinks and yet 3 sessions, 10 years ago completely eradicated my sciatica.

There’s a fascinating new article on the Humans are free.com site concerning the US-FDA clampdown on stem-cell therapy treatments,from what I gather,it’s proving rather too effective,taking it outside big-pharmas mercantillic scope.The word satanic you use is not overstating it.The Rockefeller foundation to be precise.

She fought on for another 5 weeks after that original post eventually losing the fight at the end of February.

To be fair I’m not totally against reasonable proven medication when required to actually minimise pain like when I was given a mixture of Oramorph and Tramadol to reduce the pain of pancreatitis.The difference being that when it wore off the nurses said tough you’ll just have to put up with the pain until you can have a bit more because we don’t like brain damaging our patients.

But that isn’t what’s happening when patients are arbitrarily condemned to the nightmare of the palliative ‘care’ regime.All based on a doctor writing someone off as being a ‘futile’ case to extend their life and continue treatment to the end.In this case at least that needing to be the regular dressing and disinfecton of her leg ulcers to minimise the risk of septicaemia/Sepsis reinfection and ongoing IV anti biotic and fluids if/when required to knock it down.Having also had to treat her for the effects of opiates toxicity which they knew she couldn’t take and subsequently stopped let alone when combined with pregablin at 150 mg per day when she’d managed fine with 50 mg at home previously.The obvious result being severe effects including the suppression of appetite and difficulty swallowing the resulting malnutrtion adding to an already compromised albumin count caused by letting Myeloma needlessly get out of hand.

The last conversation I had with her through the pre gablin induced fog was that she was scared that the doctors had given up on her including having removed a very difficult to install long line canula to deliver IV medication and stopped her leg dressing regime to the point of the wounds and soiled dressings stinking. Resulting in an all too predictable return of Sepsis which after fighting off two lots previously this time killed her.With me having also been told that she would be dosed with diamorphine,knowing the effects of opiates on her,to induce ‘sleep’ read coma.At which point when it came to it I couldn’t really take seeing another parent go out in such a way and walked away and wasn’t with her when she eventually passed away. :cry:

prolifehealthcare.org/hospic … sing-soul/

prolifehealthcare.org/alfie- … rt-report/

Yes complete dignity loss.My dad went with skin cancer and watching the death process has disturbed me 10 years to this day.Fighting for breath,nurses assisting him to pee,in front of assembled relatives.I went to a side room and essentially asked if they would …put him down,which I think activates the Brommpton Mixture they employ for these situations,ie,very,very heavy meds to assist to the inevitable.
If our society ever evolves and allows us to take the “swiss clinic” option,without shelling out north of 10k for the corporate euthanasia experience,swallowing two cups of liquid essentially,it won’t be too soon.

manalishi:
Yes complete dignity loss.My dad went with skin cancer and watching the death process has disturbed me 10 years to this day.Fighting for breath,nurses assisting him to pee,in front of assembled relatives.I went to a side room and essentially asked if they would …put him down,which I think activates the Brommpton Mixture they employ for these situations,ie,very,very heavy meds to assist to the inevitable.
If our society ever evolves and allows us to take the “swiss clinic” option,without shelling out north of 10k for the corporate euthanasia experience,swallowing two cups of liquid essentially,it won’t be too soon.

Ironically I’m arguing the case from the totally opposite perspective.In which the so called ‘right to die’ becomes twisted into involuntary stealth euthanasia by the palliative ‘care’ regime and as such the issue and the problem not the solution.The reality being patients who actually want to fight on to the end being denied that basic right to life and stealth euthanised against their and their family’s wishes.

On that note we can’t trust doctors with the Swiss option here because it will inevitably just make the slippery slope into institutionalised murder,dressed up as the right to die with so called dignity,but which is really all about saving cash,even steeper and more well oiled.

As for dignity how far are you going to take that argument.In that there’s nothing ‘dignified’ in any type of illness which requires being bed bound for whatever length of time whether it’s severe trauma injury taking months before being able to get out of bed or terminal illness.We don’t generally call for ‘palliating’ ( euthanising ) the former so why the latter.Bearing in mind that the stealth euthanasia you’re referring to ( Morphine/Ativan/Pregablin type sedation actually generally kills by supressing and interfering with the breathing reflex by wrecking the central nervous system that provides it.In addition to interfering with appetite and swallowing ability which when combined with stealth withdrawal of IV fluids helps to starve and dehydrate the victim.Let alone the deliberate with holding of infection control to also help to induce a quicker end.In which case be careful what you wish for because it might be you fighting for what remains of your life and a misguided relative supporting the doctors decision to stealth euthanise you against your will and which they will be all to keen to do to save the resources needed in keeping you alive.As opposed to me arguing with them to do whatever it took to treat my Mum to the end and not to put her into a hard drug induced Coma using the excuse of ‘pain relief’ and them eventually and all too predictably refusing my and her wishes.Having previously derailed their obvious with hindsight similar plans to impose such murderous techniques under so called home ‘Hospice’ provision.

Suggest you check out the pro life ( anti stealth euthanasia ) sites I’d linked to in that regard.

As opposed to the evil right to die agenda and with it naively buying into the Swiss ideal.Which you can bet gets corrupted into something far more sinister when it runs into the harsh realities of NHS health care rationing and cost cutting.As we’ve seen with the discredited Liverpool Pathways agenda which in reality has turned into something even worse in all but name. :cry:

Well that’s some well argued logic there and no mistake.I just go by the intuition that if I was personally afflicted with the big c,I would like to be prepared well in advance for a self termination option,maybe a charcoal sealed van scenario,type of deal,although preferably two fatal beverages I suspect would be more certain,you sleep,you don’t wake.Anything but the protracted horror show my dad experienced.He always told me he would’ve done the same,if he was sure the end wasn’t going to be as gruesome as it consequently was.

manalishi:
Well that’s some well argued logic there and no mistake.I just go by the intuition that if I was personally afflicted with the big c,I would like to be prepared well in advance for a self termination option,maybe a charcoal sealed van scenario,type of deal,although preferably two fatal beverages I suspect would be more certain,you sleep,you don’t wake.Anything but the protracted horror show my dad experienced.He always told me he would’ve done the same,if he was sure the end wasn’t going to be as gruesome as it consequently was.

I guess there’s a lot to be said for making a living will,I mean supposing you’re in a major health crisis ,blind,paralysed,deaf etc,supposing you have no living relatives ,would you want to hang around on a ventilator.Someones got to make that call and if it was myself in such a situation I wouldn’t care as long as someone turned off that machine.

manalishi:

manalishi:

I guess there’s a lot to be said for making a living will,I mean supposing you’re in a major health crisis ,blind,paralysed,deaf etc,supposing you have no living relatives ,would you want to hang around on a ventilator.Someones got to make that call and if it was myself in such a situation I wouldn’t care as long as someone turned off that machine.

Unfortunately as I said the road to hell is paved with good intentions.A bit like the pro abortion lobby using the moral blackmail of obviously justified specific exceptions,like ■■■■ victims,or a health hazard to the mother,or unviably handicapped pregnancies,to justify terminations of healthy,saveable but/and/or just unwanted or politically/socially unacceptable to whoever,births.

In which case it’s far more likely that your example might be that you’re rail roaded without the right of refusal into the palliative care regime to save the costs of an expensive to fix or at least prolonging of your life,peripheral vascular issue requiring resource heavy surgical/nursing intervention among other expensive to treat scenarios.Or possibly even the cover up,of a career ending diagnosis and treatment mistake by a consultant,or possibly even the results of an involuntary medical/medication experiment carried out on you without your knowledge.In which case we replace the present ‘palliative care’ weapons of choice which I’ve described with the even more potent nuclear option Swiss ones.What could possibly go wrong.

On that note why would doctors want the obvious carte blanche legal right to impose a death sentence on anyone.When by your logic it’s supposed to be ‘only’ the patient’s choice and therefore up to patient’s groups to campaign for ‘only’ the patients’ right to ‘request’ such ‘help’ when arguably absolutely needed and justified as you described ?.Therefore no need for doctors to campaign for the right to kill at all.

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2019/ … cide-vote/

Thereby removing any last possible chance whatsoever for patients or relatives, who haven’t agreed to go along with the so called ‘palliative’ option for whatever reason,to even possibly call in the police to over see the activeties of these murdering satanic scum before it’s all too late for the poor bleedin victim.Or at least bring it to the attention of the relevant authorities after the fact.

( I’m obviously speaking from experience and with hindsight of the real world implications of your,arguably well meaning,but unfortunately naive,view of it here ).In which the reality is doctors already have the shocking right to declare a patient beyond worth saving/treating and prolonging their life any further on the grounds that such life is ‘futile’.Even when the patient and their relatives wish their lives to be prolonged.Let alone being ignorant of the shocking reality of that situation for many patients until their relatives go looking for and finding all the information they need after the fact and after the patients in question have been effectively institutionally euthanised. :cry: :cry: