Palliative 'Care' and Hospice provision = Euthanasia in all

manalishi:

manalishi:
Well that’s some well argued logic there and no mistake.I just go by the intuition that if I was personally afflicted with the big c,I would like to be prepared well in advance for a self termination option,maybe a charcoal sealed van scenario,type of deal,although preferably two fatal beverages I suspect would be more certain,you sleep,you don’t wake.Anything but the protracted horror show my dad experienced.He always told me he would’ve done the same,if he was sure the end wasn’t going to be as gruesome as it consequently was.

I guess there’s a lot to be said for making a living will,I mean supposing you’re in a major health crisis ,blind,paralysed,deaf etc,supposing you have no living relatives ,would you want to hang around on a ventilator.Someones got to make that call and if it was myself in such a situation I wouldn’t care as long as someone turned off that machine.

Unfortunately as I said the road to hell is paved with good intentions.A bit like the pro abortion lobby using the moral blackmail of obviously justified specific exceptions,like ■■■■ victims,or a health hazard to the mother,or unviably handicapped pregnancies,to justify terminations of healthy,saveable but/and/or just unwanted or politically/socially unacceptable to whoever,births.

In which case it’s far more likely that your example might be that you’re rail roaded without the right of refusal into the palliative care regime to save the costs of an expensive to fix or at least prolonging of your life,peripheral vascular issue requiring resource heavy surgical/nursing intervention among other expensive to treat scenarios.Or possibly even the cover up,of a career ending diagnosis and treatment mistake by a consultant,or possibly even the results of an involuntary medical/medication experiment carried out on you without your knowledge.In which case we replace the present ‘palliative care’ weapons of choice which I’ve described with the even more potent nuclear option Swiss ones.What could possibly go wrong.

On that note why would doctors want the obvious carte blanche legal right to impose a death sentence on anyone.When by your logic it’s supposed to be ‘only’ the patient’s choice and therefore up to patient’s groups to campaign for ‘only’ the patients’ right to ‘request’ such ‘help’ when arguably absolutely needed and justified as you described ?.Therefore no need for doctors to campaign for the right to kill at all.

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2019/ … cide-vote/

Thereby removing any last possible chance whatsoever for patients or relatives, who haven’t agreed to go along with the so called ‘palliative’ option for whatever reason,to even possibly call in the police to over see the activeties of these murdering satanic scum before it’s all too late for the poor bleedin victim.Or at least bring it to the attention of the relevant authorities after the fact.

( I’m obviously speaking from experience and with hindsight of the real world implications of your,arguably well meaning,but unfortunately naive,view of it here ).In which the reality is doctors already have the shocking right to declare a patient beyond worth saving/treating and prolonging their life any further on the grounds that such life is ‘futile’.Even when the patient and their relatives wish their lives to be prolonged.Let alone being ignorant of the shocking reality of that situation for many patients until their relatives go looking for and finding all the information they need after the fact and after the patients in question have been effectively institutionally euthanised. :cry: :cry: